PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

vitaminjay1982 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Its been one hell of a day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Wow......

How many phones have you been through? I have to say they must really hate you now.

And I would send a letter to corporate expressing your gratitude to Tiffany's service. If you take the time to do that, it really helps the rep in the long-run as far as salary, promotions, benefits, bonuses, etc.
5th...and 4 of those are just over the past 3 months.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:30 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Wow.....I guess I have a great store by me.....I have gotten phones replaced at least 20 different times.....8 were Moguls.....the others were Treos and PPC 6700's....never ever had a problem....
Old 11-17-2008, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

vitaminjay1982 is a n00b

feel privileged...

thats rare...
Old 11-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

My local store is full of *******s too. Back before I got my Mogul I had a nextel phone. Due to an unfortunate turn of events, I had to stop in and buy a charger. I showed up at about 5:59 at the store to buy a charger. The manager opened the door and said they close at 6. I said I just need to buy a charger it will take what about 10 seconds? He said too bad, shut and locked the door in my face. I have not been back to nor ever plan on returning to a Sprint store owned by that company (it was third party, not corporate).

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

JickBahTech is keeping up the good workJickBahTech is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to JickBahTech

This is really the main reason I even have smartphones. It was almost like clockwork that I would call Sprint about something minor, and the situation would get crazy out of control, I'd get transferred to retentions, and then work out a sweet deal. From Treo to Q to 6700, it happened that way every single time. The 6700 was funniest as I got into a fight with a salesperson about trying to buy the 6700 AT FULL PRICE. I wasn't even trying to work a deal. I was just trying to give them money.
Sprint's customer (dis)service is really easy to work, but it's not really worth the stress in most cases imo...
Old 11-17-2008, 01:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

jimd144 is keeping up the good workjimd144 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Wow.....I guess I have a great store by me.....I have gotten phones replaced at least 20 different times.....8 were Moguls.....the others were Treos and PPC 6700's....never ever had a problem....
Very sad. How does a person cost a company 20 phones? Why should they pay?
Old 11-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimd144 View Post
Did you ever stop to think maybe they were replaced under TEP?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
Did you ever stop to think maybe they were replaced under TEP?
+1 I would be more concerned that they never fix problems with the phones and if they power on they just send them back out as refurbs, hense the hassle of replacing the phones over and over and over and over to get a good one.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:36 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimd144 View Post
First off how can you say this without knowing the situation.....this has been over a period of 6 years....some were TEP and just replaced with refurbs.... some were hardware errors....the reason they should pay is because hardware errors are their issue not mine....and BTW it is just like any other business Sprint will bill hardware back to the OEM Company and that company more than likely has insurance to cover those situations....so in essence what I am trying to say is think before you just blurt out a statement and imply some type of fraud
Old 11-17-2008, 06:44 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Y'all chill out for a bit. MNF will be starting in a few hours so get some beer and be cool.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro