View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Baffles
Noob

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Re: Its been one hell of a day...

My local store is full of *******s too. Back before I got my Mogul I had a nextel phone. Due to an unfortunate turn of events, I had to stop in and buy a charger. I showed up at about 5:59 at the store to buy a charger. The manager opened the door and said they close at 6. I said I just need to buy a charger it will take what about 10 seconds? He said too bad, shut and locked the door in my face. I have not been back to nor ever plan on returning to a Sprint store owned by that company (it was third party, not corporate).

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.