View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 01:15 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Its been one hell of a day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
Did you ever stop to think maybe they were replaced under TEP?
+1 I would be more concerned that they never fix problems with the phones and if they power on they just send them back out as refurbs, hense the hassle of replacing the phones over and over and over and over to get a good one.