View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 06:36 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: Its been one hell of a day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimd144 View Post
Very sad. How does a person cost a company 20 phones? Why should they pay?
First off how can you say this without knowing the situation.....this has been over a period of 6 years....some were TEP and just replaced with refurbs.... some were hardware errors....the reason they should pay is because hardware errors are their issue not mine....and BTW it is just like any other business Sprint will bill hardware back to the OEM Company and that company more than likely has insurance to cover those situations....so in essence what I am trying to say is think before you just blurt out a statement and imply some type of fraud