PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

DarkDragon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Cleanup (Sprint Edition)

Thank you very much for this, I really appreciate it. I was going to go to a custom ROM, but this will work nicely. My GF loves you for it. She kept killing my battery life and was irritated when she couldn't talk to me. She kept saying what a POS this is compared to her iPhone. Hahah.

Will the Tweaks only work with the AT&T HTC Fuze? I have 2 buddies that have them and would love this. They keep complaining about the sluggishness of the phone.

Last edited by DarkDragon; 06-10-2009 at 02:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Hmm, I can't promise it will work on the Fuze, since it's GSM instead of CDMA... a few of the tweaks I do make improvements to the CDMA settings, so it might mess things up. If I get a chance, I will try to post a Fuze-compatible version of Tweaks Only later tonight for you to try.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Lurker

DarkDragon is a n00b

Sweet, let me know bro. My buddy just updated to the new ROM from HTC for the Fuze, hopefully it will help out a little.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Threadstarter

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDragon View Post
Sweet, let me know bro. My buddy just updated to the new ROM from HTC for the Fuze, hopefully it will help out a little.
OK, here's the AT&T Fuze Tweaks Only package... all it does is the registry tweaks, well... most of them. I obviously stripped out the ones that were CDMA phone specific, but otherwise, all the good stuff should be there.

Since I don't have a Fuze to test this, I consider it a "beta" release, so you should backup any important data and be prepared to do a Hard Reset on the device if it screws it up. If it works, let me know, and I'll post it to the initial posting... if it doesn't work, let me know, and I'll take it down so nobody screws themselves over.

Update: Removed due to issues.

Last edited by GoodThings2Life; 06-11-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Lurker

DarkDragon is a n00b

No worries man, I will have my buddy put it on in a few and will report back later tonight or first thing in the morning. He just had to do a hard reset after the HTC update anyway, so his stuff was just backed up.
Thanks!
Old 06-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Lurker

DarkDragon is a n00b

Well, I just installed it and it seems to be working just fine after a restart of the phone. One thing I will say was that it was a lot quicker to install than the one for the sprint phones.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:02 AM
Lurker

DarkDragon is a n00b

Well, after some testing it seems that the .cab messed the Fuze up. It would not allow him to send an outgoing text, incoming texts would not give any notification at all, even when it was set in the notifications screen. We had to do a hard reset on it.

Thanks for trying Good, but my buddy got all bent since he has to sync on my PC and is having to do too much work. I guess he isn't into it as much as I thought that he would be. I would be more than willing to test it out more for you, but he just gets annoyed too easily. If you have any other questions on it, feel free to PM me.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Threadstarter

Sorry it didn't work... I might have some time again this weekend to take another look if you're able and willing to try again.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:07 PM
Lurker

hrs9669 is a n00b

Help neede!!! I had a friend install a custom rom on my phone HTC Touch pro and now I'm having major problems!!! I was able to use the new window 6.5 for a few days then the phone locked up on me and I couldn't enter my 4 digit security code. I did a hard reset and now the touch screen is working properly. I cant get past the align screen portion of reboot. Can anyone help me? It acts like the touch screen sensitivity is set really low.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrs9669 View Post
Help neede!!! I had a friend install a custom rom on my phone HTC Touch pro and now I'm having major problems!!! I was able to use the new window 6.5 for a few days then the phone locked up on me and I couldn't enter my 4 digit security code. I did a hard reset and now the touch screen is working properly. I cant get past the align screen portion of reboot. Can anyone help me? It acts like the touch screen sensitivity is set really low.
Hi there....welcome to ppcgeks. We'll get you squared away.
Are you saying it does not respond at all when you use the stylus to press the middle of the crosshairs?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro