View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 08:25 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Touch Pro Cleanup (Sprint Edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrs9669 View Post
Help neede!!! I had a friend install a custom rom on my phone HTC Touch pro and now I'm having major problems!!! I was able to use the new window 6.5 for a few days then the phone locked up on me and I couldn't enter my 4 digit security code. I did a hard reset and now the touch screen is working properly. I cant get past the align screen portion of reboot. Can anyone help me? It acts like the touch screen sensitivity is set really low.
Hi there....welcome to ppcgeks. We'll get you squared away.
Are you saying it does not respond at all when you use the stylus to press the middle of the crosshairs?