View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 06:29 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things
Threadstarter

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Cleanup (Sprint Edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDragon View Post
Sweet, let me know bro. My buddy just updated to the new ROM from HTC for the Fuze, hopefully it will help out a little.
OK, here's the AT&T Fuze Tweaks Only package... all it does is the registry tweaks, well... most of them. I obviously stripped out the ones that were CDMA phone specific, but otherwise, all the good stuff should be there.

Since I don't have a Fuze to test this, I consider it a "beta" release, so you should backup any important data and be prepared to do a Hard Reset on the device if it screws it up. If it works, let me know, and I'll post it to the initial posting... if it doesn't work, let me know, and I'll take it down so nobody screws themselves over.

Update: Removed due to issues.

Last edited by GoodThings2Life; 06-11-2009 at 08:40 PM.