PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mdodge is keeping up the good workmdodge is keeping up the good workmdodge is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Picture Mail

^nope not for me. its myname05@sprintpcs.com which isnt my pic mail username. Im having an issue now where I cant receive images. I have a verizon phone that I can send pics to but not receive. I had tried no2chem's cab but it crashed when attaching an image so I reinstalled the "updated" sprint cab.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: T7380
Carrier: Project Fi

marctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yeah mine is jx23 @ sprintpcs . com! lol.. on older phones (mogul,6700) it was my sprint login. i know they have changed the backend servers and such with the new system but i find this odd...
Old 11-01-2008, 11:39 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdodge View Post
^nope not for me. its myname05@sprintpcs.com which isnt my pic mail username. Im having an issue now where I cant receive images. I have a verizon phone that I can send pics to but not receive. I had tried no2chem's cab but it crashed when attaching an image so I reinstalled the "updated" sprint cab.
I'm having the same problem as of today on my Diamond.. all was well just 2 days ago. I can send, but not recieve, if I log into my picture mail account online I can see all the messages/pics that were sent to me but never reached my phone.
On my friend's Pro he was able to send pics Weds but not now... of course he was trying to send to me... but also to his daughter on a verizon phone. Mayhap something is up with the picturemail site itself.. we both are running the updated app
Old 11-02-2008, 01:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul and Touch Pro

mdodge is keeping up the good workmdodge is keeping up the good workmdodge is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
I'm having the same problem as of today on my Diamond.. all was well just 2 days ago. I can send, but not recieve, if I log into my picture mail account online I can see all the messages/pics that were sent to me but never reached my phone.
On my friend's Pro he was able to send pics Weds but not now... of course he was trying to send to me... but also to his daughter on a verizon phone. Mayhap something is up with the picturemail site itself.. we both are running the updated app

Ah im kinda glad someone else is having the issue. maybe it is the service and not my phone. Ive trying EVERYTHING to get it to work.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

DOUBLEVISION is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to DOUBLEVISION Send a message via Yahoo to DOUBLEVISION

Who pic mail problem is fixed? did it just happen or did sprint help
Old 11-02-2008, 11:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

revgam is a n00b

I could send pictures but not receive. I called Sprint and the tech helped me out. He sent my password to my phone and I started receiving pictures. He said, "sometimes they have to send the password to get the service to start working." However two days later I'm back to the same situation. I can send but not receive.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO
Carrier: sprint

Drewman247 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Drewman247 Send a message via MSN to Drewman247 Send a message via Yahoo to Drewman247

Quote:
Originally Posted by yunior View Post
i was able to send it in that format too, but it took like 20minutes to send and it when i ask my girlfriend if she got it she said she haven't received anything. did the person u send it to got it fast or did it took a long time?
thanks in advance
Still having problems here.. some take forever to make it to the person.. some never show up.. It seems the smaller the pic the better..
Old 11-03-2008, 10:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

DOUBLEVISION is a n00b

If im lucky my spics get sent fast most of the time its doesn't get sent at all. I received a pic an i wasn't able to view it. Sprint told me to take the phone to a local sprint store and get it fixed, i honestly dont think its my phone but ill give it a try on my lunch break
Old 11-03-2008, 10:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO
Carrier: sprint

Drewman247 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Drewman247 Send a message via MSN to Drewman247 Send a message via Yahoo to Drewman247

I have had some success. I do not know exactly what has happend.. However, I did try keeping my phone from going into standbye until the status of the pic mail says it is not sending any longer.... I recieved confirmaition that a pic I had taken at full 3.2 superfine went through immediatly
Old 11-03-2008, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

DOUBLEVISION is a n00b

im trying that now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro