PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Sprint Picture Mail (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43270)

Tiberius85 08-11-2008 04:09 PM

MMS on Sprint?

That is the question yes? Will these two new devices usher in the era of MMS on Sprint's WM smartphones? In February/March the official Sprint position was 'later in the year' because they were 'working with microsoft.' Both of these devices have good cameras, the GSM versions have MMS, so wouldnt this make sense to launch their WM MMS with 2 flashy new phones? I mean, they launched their Visual Voicemail with the Instinct.. this SHOULD be the time to give us MMS.

imneveral0ne 08-11-2008 04:29 PM

Re: MMS on Sprint?

i believe that these devices will have MMS, not from anything official. It just seems to make sense they will launch it with the new phones.

pr0ject 08-11-2008 04:29 PM

so we can't get it?

LilRico 08-25-2008 02:12 AM

I hope so too... That and visual voice mail. That's something I miss on my Instinct that I returned, but I'm a smart phone fan, so I'm hoping that Sprint will do something about MMS and VM.

gobmonster 08-25-2008 12:23 PM

I cannot express how sad it is for me to receive pictures but not send them on my mogul, this wont effect my purchase, but i'd be very mad to not have it

JoeBobOneHalf 08-25-2008 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gobmonster (Post 393433)
I cannot express how sad it is for me to receive pictures but not send them on my mogul, this wont effect my purchase, but i'd be very mad to not have it

In the meantime you can use sMMS

themuffinman 08-25-2008 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gobmonster (Post 393433)

Yeah, sMMS is very easy to use but I think you gotta know your picture mail username and password for the initial setup.

drexappeal 08-25-2008 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeBobOneHalf (Post 393437)
In the meantime you can use sMMS

Never tried that program, but is it pretty reliable? Not sure if it'd be worth it to download it for a month or two, since I'll be upgrading to the Pro. Where exactly is the cab download available for that?

Off topic: JoeBobOneHalf, not sure if anyone's ever mentioned this, but your pic in your avatar looks just like Sasha Vujacic of the L.A. Lakers! =D>

TheRealHotshot 08-25-2008 10:33 PM

It would be nice if the touch pro has mms I mean really its 2008.

Reef48 08-26-2008 12:18 AM

Well if you look at the diamond user manuel for Sprint, it has MMS (Picture Mail). Im sure the Touch Pro will too.