PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 01:21 PM
Lurker

bballintom22 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Picture Mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by yunior View Post
Hey guy i ahve a question if my plan is the everything 900 minutes i can send picture mail? Also I try loging in to the sprint picture mail website but dont have a password i click the option forgot password so they send me the password to my phone but i havent received the password yet any idea what is going on?

i had this problem as well...i am on the sero 500 plan and it would not send me my password when i clicked on the send the password option on the picturemail site. I had to call up tech support and he sent me my password thru his end.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc evo
Carrier: sprint

yunior is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballintom22 View Post
i had this problem as well...i am on the sero 500 plan and it would not send me my password when i clicked on the send the password option on the picturemail site. I had to call up tech support and he sent me my password thru his end.
hey i already got the password and set up the mail but i tried sending a picture that is less than 1mb in size but it doesnt send it still says sending and is in the third attempt.

what else can i do to fix this? thanks in advance.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO

Drewman247 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Drewman247 Send a message via MSN to Drewman247 Send a message via Yahoo to Drewman247

my problem is that I send an image. It shows up on my pictures.sprintpcs account but never makes it to the person I am sending to. I have tried multiple things. I have sent to multiple carriers. I have decreased the image quality 1"1meg superfine" and will continue to test smaller as I go. I currently have a ticket in with sprint...

The only success I have had was a 9kb picmail.

*update I can send images at "640 x 480, regular quality" 46k

Last edited by Drewman247; 10-31-2008 at 02:45 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc evo

yunior is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman247 View Post
my problem is that I send an image. It shows up on my pictures.sprintpcs account but never makes it to the person I am sending to. I have tried multiple things. I have sent to multiple carriers. I have decreased the image quality 1"1meg superfine" and will continue to test smaller as I go. I currently have a ticket in with sprint...

The only success I have had was a 9kb picmail.

*update I can send images at "640 x 480, regular quality" 46k
i was able to send it in that format too, but it took like 20minutes to send and it when i ask my girlfriend if she got it she said she haven't received anything. did the person u send it to got it fast or did it took a long time?
thanks in advance
Old 10-31-2008, 03:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

motey is a n00b

I am in need of picturemail software for my HTC touch.. I see everyone has the diamond or pro but no one has said anything about the touch only... i had some software I got and it sent the pictures to myself even though it shows I sent the pict to the other cell.

Michelle
Old 10-31-2008, 06:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by motey View Post
I am in need of picturemail software for my HTC touch.. I see everyone has the diamond or pro but no one has said anything about the touch only... i had some software I got and it sent the pictures to myself even though it shows I sent the pict to the other cell.

Michelle
I saw a thread in the software forum about it being released for other PPC's have a look there.
________
Sunset Boulevard Residence Pattaya

Last edited by Scrotum; 09-06-2011 at 05:30 AM.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache>Mogul>Touch>Blackberry>Diamond>Touch Pro

MannyPR is becoming a great contributor

Same issues here, picture mail not working. It doesn't sync with the pictures on my pm account like my diamond did.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

DOUBLEVISION is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to DOUBLEVISION Send a message via Yahoo to DOUBLEVISION

does any one have any solutions? Sprint told me to take my phone to my local sprint retail to get it checked out and if they cant fix it they will give me another one. I don't know what to do. If everyone is having this problem it cant be the phone. The pics stay in my "inbox" and never gets to the person im sending to im getting real fed up. ive been on the ohone with 6 techs and every one of did the same thing and it dont work. and yes i did update the picture mail.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have noticed that if you keep the picturemail app open it will send the pictures rather quickly. I will send a picture, and then hit start menu and today to be able to use the phone as normal. I tested this and had the people I sent the pictures to text me, each time was only a two or three minutes.

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~
Old 11-01-2008, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache>Mogul>Touch>Blackberry>Diamond>Touch Pro

MannyPR is becoming a great contributor

Ok, after spending over 2 hours with different levels of tech support without success I got it fixed. I installed the PictureMail that came with the Diamond and that was posted by no2chem. Voila! It started working as it was on the Diamond. no2chem had to remove his post due to a cease and desist but the cab can be found around in places that I can't mention. It is syncing with the picturemail website and notification is working as well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro