View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 11:39 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Picture Mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdodge View Post
^nope not for me. its myname05@sprintpcs.com which isnt my pic mail username. Im having an issue now where I cant receive images. I have a verizon phone that I can send pics to but not receive. I had tried no2chem's cab but it crashed when attaching an image so I reinstalled the "updated" sprint cab.
I'm having the same problem as of today on my Diamond.. all was well just 2 days ago. I can send, but not recieve, if I log into my picture mail account online I can see all the messages/pics that were sent to me but never reached my phone.
On my friend's Pro he was able to send pics Weds but not now... of course he was trying to send to me... but also to his daughter on a verizon phone. Mayhap something is up with the picturemail site itself.. we both are running the updated app