PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 01:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g/HTC TP 2
Carrier: Sprint

navymarvin is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to navymarvin
Re: Touch Pro Essentials

yeah AC does try www.ac-s2.com. good program you should donate.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:04 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
That really sucks. Crazy thing is it cant run in the background on the today screen under TF3D either
if your trying to use plugins use secondtoday.http://www.pocketpcfreeware.mobi/download-mtoday.html

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-11-2008 at 03:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernzilla View Post
Anyone find a fix to keep the keyboard light on when the phone is slid open? Did a search for the PRO, and could not find anything....... The key board light sensor "radio button" is gone.....
http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/page/nuePower.aspx

nuepowerCPL has an option for the keyboard light
Old 11-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

OK, here's the updated CAB for the Classic Word Completion Hack.

NOTE: If you use Diamond Tweak, Diamond Config, Advanced Config or any other tweak program, DO NOT USE THEIR VERSION OF THIS TWEAK UNLESS YOU CONFIRM THEY DO IT THE RIGHT WAY FIRST.

Also attached is a new version of tweaks.xml for use with the Diamond TouchFlo3D Config program (YES! It contains the PROPER Classic Word Completion tweak, which is why I'm posting it!). All of the tweaks are safe for use with the Sprint Touch Pro device. It's called tweaks.xml.txt here for safe posting, so be sure to save it without the .txt before you put it on your phone and wonder why it doesn't work. You can do that by naming it "tweaks.xml" (with quotes) when saving. When copying it to the phone, put it in the \Program Files\Diamond TF3D Config folder.
Attached Files
File Type: txt tweaks.xml.txt (6.9 KB, 441 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip classic_word_completion.zip (605 Bytes, 214 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by GoodThings2Life; 11-18-2008 at 12:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:01 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
Cool. I will try it.
my secondtoday. love wp tap on pic. for detail.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-11-2008 at 09:08 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663

How do you get the Sprint logo of the top? (That transparent one above the clock?) I've been looking all night on the TF3D and I did find a page of interest. Here is to anyone that wants it.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...41#post2784141 also, I tried searching and the only thing I found was about the "Sprint Music" one.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone know the tweak to have the volume button on the side raise volume up and down one bar at a time.. right now as default it makes it 3 bars at a time

i was ahvign an other issue in which i am not sure if one of these tweaks did it... really annoying

as soon as i slide open keyboard, the screen shifts to landscape and when i press any key on the keyboard it goes right to my dialpad and starts searching for a name via smartdial.... so if i go to reply to a text message .. i slide open keyboard.. looks like it is all ready for me to type in reply.. then upon first letter press.... it takes me to the phone dialpad .....please help !!!

if i close out the dialpad now and go back to the text message i can reply using the keyboard....

Last edited by itouch24; 11-13-2008 at 12:02 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:40 PM
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level

I added a new Sprint Manila Theme (that gets rid of all the yellow) to my Sprint Touch Pro Cleanup thread... you can find the specific information here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...60&postcount=3
Old 11-13-2008, 04:07 PM
Bringer of Good Things

I do not recommend Advanced Config on ANY CDMA device. Ever. It messes up the dialing options.

Diamond Tweak has great potential but also has a tendency to make adjustments without an "OK" confirmation.

Diamond TF3D Config is fantastic!
Old 11-13-2008, 04:08 PM
Bringer of Good Things

I've begun my tutorial on customizing TouchFLO3D here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44689

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro