View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 09:16 AM
itouch24
VIP Member

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Essentials

anyone know the tweak to have the volume button on the side raise volume up and down one bar at a time.. right now as default it makes it 3 bars at a time

i was ahvign an other issue in which i am not sure if one of these tweaks did it... really annoying

as soon as i slide open keyboard, the screen shifts to landscape and when i press any key on the keyboard it goes right to my dialpad and starts searching for a name via smartdial.... so if i go to reply to a text message .. i slide open keyboard.. looks like it is all ready for me to type in reply.. then upon first letter press.... it takes me to the phone dialpad .....please help !!!

if i close out the dialpad now and go back to the text message i can reply using the keyboard....

Last edited by itouch24; 11-13-2008 at 12:02 PM.