PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 06:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Essentials

I believe the TF3D HD port to the Touch Pro Sprint should be listed in post 1, this gives you all the EXTRAS that comes with HD. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52836

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-02-2009, 01:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by therookielot View Post
Well I guess my problem is I don't know exatly how to get there then lol. I can't find any of this anywhere: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settin gs] Set SMSNoSentMsg to 1
I put this registry edit into cab format for you. Just run this cab from your phone and you're all set.
Attached Files
File Type: cab SMS Sent Notification Off.cab (1.1 KB, 94 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by kyle4269; 02-02-2009 at 01:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Cool Re: Touch Pro Essentials Laggy Keyboard

Fix for the laggy keyboard is twofold...

First make sure you are not running Visthidebattery (as it seems to cause its own lag issues with the Touch pro)

Then install the following cab files.....

RR Keyboard Speed Increase.cab
Disable xt9 cab
Soft reset device

Despite the latters name, it does not disable the Xt9 keyboard but somehow prevents it from being the sole selectable keyboard.

Thread from XDA.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=436795

Sorry if this was posted before on this thread. I searched the thread for all entries containing the word keyboard but did not see these cab files listed. Working fine on my TP with Mightys 4.9.3 Sprint CDMA.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPCT7380 Touch Pro2 and 4 PPC-6850 TP

rsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbored View Post
I installed this and my international cities are gone How can i get them back?
You would need to use the WDE from this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...eatherdatabase in order to add additional countries and international cities

If you have already installed the .cab then if you message me the countries and cities I can create a custom manila file for you, you would need to use total commander to copy it into your root windows folder on your phone and they will be available to add using your TF3D weather tab
Old 03-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Lurker

detox208 is a n00b

I love your Weather Database TF3D cab. I did notice that cities that you have spaced such as Mc Call, ID or Mc Cammon do not report correctly. Is there a way I can remove the spacing to get the weather to report?
Old 03-10-2009, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPCT7380 Touch Pro2 and 4 PPC-6850 TP

rsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by detox208 View Post
I love your Weather Database TF3D cab. I did notice that cities that you have spaced such as Mc Call, ID or Mc Cammon do not report correctly. Is there a way I can remove the spacing to get the weather to report?
I noticed that all of the MC* cities were that way, I have corrected the manila file, I should have the .cab fixed shortly. Thank you for the feedback, let me know if anything else is broken.
  • unzip 2330fc3c_manila.zip
  • stop touchflo3D
  • copy 2330fc3c_manila to the Windows folder using total commander
  • restart touchflo3D
  • you may have to remove the MC* city then re-add it, as soon as the weather is updated the weather should work
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2330fc3c_manila.zip (491.9 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

eckramer is a n00b

Can someone "cab" this up for me?

Go to HKLM\Hardware\DeviceMap\Keybd
Create a new DWORD value called SlideWakeup
Set the DWORD data to 0

Thanks
Old 03-13-2009, 09:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eckramer View Post
Can someone "cab" this up for me?

Go to HKLM\Hardware\DeviceMap\Keybd
Create a new DWORD value called SlideWakeup
Set the DWORD data to 0

Thanks
Here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab SlideWakeup.cab (1.0 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-15-2009, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

tallblazer124 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
OK, here's the updated CAB for the Classic Word Completion Hack.

NOTE: If you use Diamond Tweak, Diamond Config, Advanced Config or any other tweak program, DO NOT USE THEIR VERSION OF THIS TWEAK UNLESS YOU CONFIRM THEY DO IT THE RIGHT WAY FIRST.

Also attached is a new version of tweaks.xml for use with the Diamond TouchFlo3D Config program (YES! It contains the PROPER Classic Word Completion tweak, which is why I'm posting it!). All of the tweaks are safe for use with the Sprint Touch Pro device. It's called tweaks.xml.txt here for safe posting, so be sure to save it without the .txt before you put it on your phone and wonder why it doesn't work. You can do that by naming it "tweaks.xml" (with quotes) when saving. When copying it to the phone, put it in the \Program Files\Diamond TF3D Config folder.
What tweaks do you check off in this version of tweaks. I see much more options to tweak. Whats the best set up?
Old 03-16-2009, 01:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisho View Post
[/list]when i click on certain links provided, like the one above, it tells me im not authorized. why is this?
why is it so hard for people to read? Why do they find a 'problem' then immediately post about it unless read more to see if there is a solution to said problem??http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro