PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

hempy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

Woot...just checked my order page and a tracking number showed up! It's not in the UPS system yet, though. How are they being shipped? Next day afternoon or should they show up after 2 days?
Old 10-30-2008, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

wheelsun is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBatL8y View Post
How How How How HOWOHWOHWOHWO? How did you do this? Were you eligible for the $150, therefore making you eligible for the $100 MIR? They told me the only way you can get the MIR is if you are eligible for the $150 savings (having had the same phone for 22 months or more). How did you get the phone for $399.99 PLUS the $100 rebate form, PLUS a $100 credit??? I can get the $75 (having had my phone for just over a year) and I finally got retentions to note my account I should get $100 off, which I'm being told I can email ecare after I activate my phone, but even with that, that's starting with a retail price of $579.99. How did you get it for $399.99???

well i wasnt technically eligible for the $150 off or the $100 MIR, im only one year into my contract, it even said so on the website and another rep told me the same about a week ago, but the lady said i could have it anyway. the way i got my $100 in credit was i emailed eCare previously about the complaints I had with my Mogul and Touch (both of which I paid full price for) and they offered the $100 upon activation for me

give it a shot!
Old 10-30-2008, 05:57 PM
N00b

SBatL8y is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelsun View Post
well i wasnt technically eligible for the $150 off or the $100 MIR, im only one year into my contract, it even said so on the website and another rep told me the same about a week ago, but the lady said i could have it anyway. the way i got my $100 in credit was i emailed eCare previously about the complaints I had with my Mogul and Touch (both of which I paid full price for) and they offered the $100 upon activation for me

give it a shot!
I think I have called Sprint about 4 times now, trying to get a difference person, and all of them tell me that I can only get the $75 off
Old 10-30-2008, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hitatchi-G1000(every Good phone)Touch+Treo 800W+(iphone3G)+Diamond+Touch Pro+(PRE)+TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carrier: Had to try the IP3G=Now Sprint for life!!

rell0202 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rell0202 Send a message via MSN to rell0202 Send a message via Yahoo to rell0202

Me Too Yaaaa!!! Took The Diamond Back I Need A Keep Board Bad!!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC6700 --> Mogul --> Diamond --> TouchPro

imcoolerthanyouare77 is a n00b
Cool Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

Just got off the phone with Sprint for the umpteenth time today, finally got my phone ordered. They are giving me the full retail for the Diamond ($58, and I get the Pro for $420.....basically works out to free phone and 2 free months of service.....better yet, my 2 years is up next month!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

wheelsun is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
I broke down and placed a order for a Samsung Instinct. They agent at retentions said it (pro) will be available in mid december but she can give me the Instict for 49.99 out thr door. She said it was better and more powerful than the upcoming PRO. I said..... ok. And I requested the overnight shipment. So i will have a instict now.
i was going to e-smack you, then i saw the just kidding post

Old 10-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

just got off the phone with customer service(*2).they don't have a tracking number,the guy says ups does that.but he did say that the system has the serial number of an "htc touch pro" on file.i know some of you guys are getting a hard time with the rebates.call *2 and be nice but explain your situation completely and also be a little creative.don't try this but i'm getting the pro at a steal because i told them i am paying for simply everything and my touch is not an everything phone.i also told them i would be canceling my service.after the rep said i would have to pay a $200 penalty,i said fine because my bill is around $175/month and i would save about $2000 by canceling.next thing you know i'm getting a touch pro!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ugh... i cracked and finally ordered it.

got overnight shipping...but im guessing ill probably see it monday
Old 10-30-2008, 06:21 PM
N00b

SBatL8y is a n00b

Well, that would never work for me seeing how my monthly bill is $30/month. If I could JUST get this phone for under $400, I'd probably do it. I just can't see paying more than that after what I paid for my Razr2 V9m last year, ugh.

I've even complained multiple times about my current phone. The # button doesn't work that well anymore, making it almost impossible, or at least VERY annoying to text, seeing how # is the space button in texting. I've complained about battery life. I've complained about how much I paid for this phone and how paying $1000 for two phones in 13 months is insanity. I've offered to trade up my phone. I've threatened cancelling. I've complained about the screw up over my account not showing up as Sero. Seriously, I don't know what else to try.

Do you people simply just call up and say "what can you offer me"? Cause what I get with that is "we can offer you $75 off." And nothing more.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

wheelsun is a n00b

damn..they dont even budge when you threaten to cancel?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro