PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 05:29 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

for some reason i still can't get it ordered.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:30 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

I broke down and placed a order for a Samsung Instinct. They agent at retentions said it (pro) will be available in mid december but she can give me the Instict for 49.99 out thr door. She said it was better and more powerful than the upcoming PRO. I said..... ok. And I requested the overnight shipment. So i will have a instict now.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:31 PM
N00b

SBatL8y is a n00b

Sucky thing with the Instinct is you have to have an Everything plan. I love my $30 a month SERO plan way too much to do that
Old 10-30-2008, 05:32 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Just KIDDING! I told the agent to shove the instinct where the sun dont shine!
Old 10-30-2008, 05:34 PM
N00b

SBatL8y is a n00b

I still don't want to pay $400 for a new phone when I just paid the same price for my Razr2 last year, which lemme tell ya is a big piece of sh*t. Why do I keep getting unlucky when I call?!?!?!?!?
Old 10-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

remi19 is a n00b

lol, what a waste of time.

I'm on sero - I called the sero direct line (888-882-4030), first person puts me on hold after I tell him I want the touch pro, he says no problem, I wait for 5 minutes after giving account info, hold music stops I hear a click and the call drops.

I try again, 2nd rep says that the touch pro is not yet available to anyone other than employees.

I try 800-sprint1, she tells me I can buy it at $579.99, not eligible for any discounts, upgrade, trade-in.

I call 800-sprint 1 again, she puts me on hold, talks to another department, transfers me, he tells me $579.99. I ask if he knows anything about upgrade policies since I know people have traded in other phones and paid the difference, he says he'll transfer me. I get the cancellation department and he says I can get the phone for $579.99, but maybe I could talk to my local store.

ebay here I come.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sptint

cobrakidd03 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
for some reason i still can't get it ordered.
There are two numbers I had for telesales. The first one I called said they have no idea about the touch pro. (american speaking). The second number I called whom I got my sweet deal is 1-888-253-1315. call this one
Old 10-30-2008, 05:36 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Just got another email from Sprint...

Account Number: xxxxxxxxx
Total Cost: $317.99
COD Amount: $0
Date Shipped: 10/30/2008 00:00:00 ET
Shipping Level: Standard: 3-5 Days
Carrier: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Tracking Number: 1Z6R2Y4xxxxxxxxxx
Old 10-30-2008, 05:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Touch Pro

lmv7777 is keeping up the good worklmv7777 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lmv7777

may i ask why earlier you posted
"I got pimped...I have a corp account and could not upgrade through BB. So I signed up for new service and got it for $239 and then did an ESN swap to get the phone on my corp account. Figured I could..." and now you have a tracking number?

Diamond > Touch > Treo 700p > TOUCH PRO

If i helped. click "thanks"
Thanks!
Old 10-30-2008, 05:47 PM
N00b

SBatL8y is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrakidd03 View Post
There are two numbers I had for telesales. The first one I called said they have no idea about the touch pro. (american speaking). The second number I called whom I got my sweet deal is 1-888-253-1315. call this one
Just tried that too. Still only willing to offer $75 off.

Oooh, or I can add a second line and get the $299. Great, thanks dude, even though I'm only one person, and don't need two lines.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro