PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Q9c/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dibara2003 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systom View Post
I hear that, I'm also out in Hawaii, but I've never had much trouble with UPS, they're usually on time--not sure if it depends where you're at in what city and what island exactly, probably plays a factor. Although it has been known to be one day late give or take due to yeah, being out here in the islands. I tell you what though, it's better than waiting for it to ship to our stores out here--I been calling these guys up and they still don't have a release date, one of them told me they're expecting it mid november cuz of hawaii shipping, madness.

Good to hear I'm not the only one from Hawaii ordering though, I thought I was going to be the only one!
I'm in Hawaii too. Ordered mine through retentions at &:30 HST with overnight shipping. Prob. won't get it until Mon. or Tues. I will say that I haven't had a problem with UPS though
Old 10-30-2008, 04:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

lvdata is just getting started
Talking Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

I was able to order mine without much problems. I called *2 from my current phone, got 2 transfers to sales, then I just refered to it as the PPC6850SP and then make the customer service rep say that it is the "HTC Touch Pro" for confirmation. I did not want to confuse it with a touch. I paid full price 579+tax, but them I didn't expect any discounts. I need to stop switching phones so often
Old 10-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700..6800..touch..diamond..pro
Carrier: sprint

adrian2pm is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBatL8y View Post
This SUCKS. I am now in the worse mood ever. I have tried everything that everyone has posted in this forum. Calling telesales, calling customer care, calling SERO, calling retentions. Retentions says they don't have the phone available to order, that I have to order through telesales. Telesales won't give me any deal besides my $75 off (still making the phone over $500). Retentions says they'll "note" my account that I should get an additional $100 credit, but that it's up to telesales whether or not they want to honor that. Then, telesales tells me they can't view notes, only customer care can. URGHHHH. I have been on the phone with Sprint for over an hour, and I'm SOOO frustrated. How did you people get these sweet dates?!?
dude im in the same boat...i called telesales they said i cant exchange the phone for a different model..called again they said they dont have the phone yet..caled again they told me to go to a local sprint...
Old 10-30-2008, 04:34 PM
N00b

SBatL8y is a n00b

And another sucky thing is that they say I'm not on the SERO plan. Which is crazy because I went through so much BS over 2 years ago to get on it. I provided the person's email, etc. Got the $30 a month 500 minutes plan. Now they're telling me I'm not on SERO, I have a Sprint fair and flexible plan. BUT, my plan is still a flat $30 a month. I told the customer service lady "seriously, you guys don't even HAVE a fair and flexible plan priced at $30 a month. You obviously screwed up somewhere." But, they dont' understand why I want it to say SERO, when I'm still getting the good deal. But yet when I got to the store to purchase a phone, they say they can't help me because I'm on SERO. I'm going to rip my hair out.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mmsplease is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by consiglere View Post
Ordered mine today from telesales for $439 shipped (was eligible for $150 upgrade, waived esn transfer fee and shipping). They told me I didn't qualify for the $100 mail in rebate because my data plan wasn't $25 or more. I finished the transaction, and then called retentions who transferred me to telesales escalations who ended up giving me a $100 valued customer credit towards a new phone.

I logged into my account which had a $106 balance and noticed that my balance is now -$427 (credit of $427). I thought this was obviously a mistake since I ordered the phone on my credit card for $439. Can someone please explain how this could have happened? the $427 credit is showing up as a credit payment.

You think I should call Sprint?
Simple. They credited your 439 payment to your account. The phone charge has not hit your account yet. Usually doesn't until the phone ships...
Old 10-30-2008, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung for the "Moment"

pg2k3 is becoming a great contributor

Late to the party as usual but Hell Yeah! I'm ordering this first thing Friday. Just one question. What time does telesales close and open during the wee hours of Friday morning Pacific Time? (Thats when my check posts)
Old 10-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBatL8y View Post
And another sucky thing is that they say I'm not on the SERO plan. Which is crazy because I went through so much BS over 2 years ago to get on it. I provided the person's email, etc. Got the $30 a month 500 minutes plan. Now they're telling me I'm not on SERO, I have a Sprint fair and flexible plan. BUT, my plan is still a flat $30 a month. I told the customer service lady "seriously, you guys don't even HAVE a fair and flexible plan priced at $30 a month. You obviously screwed up somewhere." But, they dont' understand why I want it to say SERO, when I'm still getting the good deal. But yet when I got to the store to purchase a phone, they say they can't help me because I'm on SERO. I'm going to rip my hair out.
Sprint Fair and Flexible 500 is SERO. Not all reps know that. My rep just happened to be very knowledgeable and was like Ohhh I see you are on an old SERO plan, that is excellent. If you want to make changes to your account you need an employee ID. I gave her one and she said, that will work. As I finished my order she said, "Just to confirm, you have ordered the HTC Touch Pro that you will use on your SERO or Sprint Fair and Flexible 500 plan. Enjoy the phone!"

Old 10-30-2008, 04:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

consiglere is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsplease View Post
Simple. They credited your 439 payment to your account. The phone charge has not hit your account yet. Usually doesn't until the phone ships...
So you're saying that once the phone ships, they will remove the charge from my account? I'm looking at it like they double billed me: a charge on my credit card and a charge on my sprint account (which is showing up as credit)
Old 10-30-2008, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Q9c/Touch Pro

dibara2003 is just getting started

Did anyone who was able to do overnight shipping get any kind of confirmation?
Old 10-30-2008, 04:56 PM
N00b

txsrooster is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by consiglere View Post
So you're saying that once the phone ships, they will remove the charge from my account? I'm looking at it like they double billed me: a charge on my credit card and a charge on my sprint account (which is showing up as credit)
It is simple, they charged your credit card and placed that money on your account...so you have the negative balance. Once the phone ships they will charge your account for the phone. The negative balance will disappear.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro