PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 03:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogal

massive77 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

Hey,
how long did it take for people that placed an order to get a tracking # ?
Old 10-31-2008, 03:48 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

took me some ware between 12 and 17 hours checked before bed and nothing then checked when I got up at 5 am and there it was but it shipped by 6pm yesterday.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wink Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
took me some ware between 12 and 17 hours checked before bed and nothing then checked when I got up at 5 am and there it was but it shipped by 6pm yesterday.
I second that...it took about 14 hours for me...
Old 10-31-2008, 04:28 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i might go on a journey today and call like crazy again today
Old 10-31-2008, 04:34 PM
N00b

SBatL8y is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
Alright here's my story and tempting to jump...but not quite sure yet.

I'm on SERO since 1/1/2008 and called in to check, the agent said that I am eligible for upgrade and willing to give me an instant saving of $200, and also the $100 MIR. That will make the price for the phone is $579.99 - $200 - $100 = $279.99 + tax.

It's still a little steep for my wallet, so not sure if I want to wait out for the next version of Touch which is the HD one. I currently have the HTC Touch and it's been OK so far, but corrupted SD card is a big issue for me though.
You are crazy if you don't take that deal. Everytime I call, I get, well, sorry, you're only qualified for the $75 off.

When you called, what did you say? I want to upgrade? My phone sucks? What can you offer me? Or just, I want to order the Touch Pro?
Old 10-31-2008, 04:36 PM
N00b

SBatL8y is a n00b

Quote:
Alright here's my story and tempting to jump...but not quite sure yet.

I'm on SERO since 1/1/2008 and called in to check, the agent said that I am eligible for upgrade and willing to give me an instant saving of $200, and also the $100 MIR. That will make the price for the phone is $579.99 - $200 - $100 = $279.99 + tax.

It's still a little steep for my wallet, so not sure if I want to wait out for the next version of Touch which is the HD one. I currently have the HTC Touch and it's been OK so far, but corrupted SD card is a big issue for me though.
And what number did you call?
Old 10-31-2008, 04:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogal

massive77 is a n00b

final got my tracking # after almost 24hrs, was starting to think it would never ship. I hope ups gets it here monday.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBatL8y View Post
And what number did you call?
Hey I called *2 and i said "order support" and the system transferred me to a sales agent and there I just got the deal.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:49 PM
N00b

SBatL8y is a n00b

Quote:
Hey I called *2 and i said "order support" and the system transferred me to a sales agent and there I just got the deal.
Sorry to be so nosey. Then what? Did you say I'd like to order the Touch Pro? Or were you complaining about your phone? Did you ask what kind of deal they could get you, or did they just offer it?
Old 10-31-2008, 04:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBatL8y View Post
You are crazy if you don't take that deal. Everytime I call, I get, well, sorry, you're only qualified for the $75 off.

When you called, what did you say? I want to upgrade? My phone sucks? What can you offer me? Or just, I want to order the Touch Pro?
LOL, thing is I got another "contract" with my wife because I just bought a 22" LCD monitor for my PC already. So it's the this or that situation for me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro