wheelsun
PPCGeeks Regular

wheelsun is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBatL8y View Post
How How How How HOWOHWOHWOHWO? How did you do this? Were you eligible for the $150, therefore making you eligible for the $100 MIR? They told me the only way you can get the MIR is if you are eligible for the $150 savings (having had the same phone for 22 months or more). How did you get the phone for $399.99 PLUS the $100 rebate form, PLUS a $100 credit??? I can get the $75 (having had my phone for just over a year) and I finally got retentions to note my account I should get $100 off, which I'm being told I can email ecare after I activate my phone, but even with that, that's starting with a retail price of $579.99. How did you get it for $399.99???

well i wasnt technically eligible for the $150 off or the $100 MIR, im only one year into my contract, it even said so on the website and another rep told me the same about a week ago, but the lady said i could have it anyway. the way i got my $100 in credit was i emailed eCare previously about the complaints I had with my Mogul and Touch (both of which I paid full price for) and they offered the $100 upon activation for me

give it a shot!