PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

neoshi is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

might give that a try. wikis tend to be a little harder to organize, so that's why i suggested a database for reviews, but this should do for now. if i can figure out how to set up a database site, i might port over all the reviews i can find from here (with proper credits of course)
Old 01-16-2009, 11:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

While my vote has been cast a while back and i totally support the Seidio line of products. I saw this styled case, that has a cool kick stand for viewing angle. Its got the tightness of the innocase hardcase, but its made from another material, not sure i like the "sandy texture" description but it looks good and functional. Just a heads up :]

http://store.wmexperts.com/body-glov...4A123A4394.htm
Old 01-16-2009, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

would this classify under GSM version only? Im not sure what the differences are between GSM and CDMA versions, but i see it stated quite a bit and this looks to be marketed for the Fuze.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck

I just got the seidio Innocase and I must say is the best case I've ever had, I'm not gonna add another review cuz saumaun already did, I just wanted to post a couple of pics of the burgundy color that I picked, the phone is black with burgundy case gives it a whole a lot different look.

also I wanna ask if somone already bought this silicone case http://www.wirelessground.com/stproskwhite.html I would like to know how is it because I might get a silicone case to switch between the two.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6700, Treo 700wx, Touch Pro

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work

I just ordered the ProClip Swivel kit for the Sprint Touch Pro. I got tired of waiting on the Seidio to put out a dock with a speaker in it fo rthe Pro.

With that said, I am now in the market for a BlueTooth Car kit. Does anyone have any suggestions of good ones to look at. I have looked at the Parrot's and a couple of Motorola's but that is about it so far. Anyone here have experience with these kits and one that wor the best? Would like to make sure that it has good volume to it, nice clear crisp sound and can be used at well to stream sounds from the Touch Pro. I don't plan on straming music, but would like to be able to stream audio for Navigation.

Anyone got any suggestions?
Old 01-16-2009, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel

TCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Poorlyduck, I have that gel case you were asking about and hate it. The ends stay nice and snug but nothing holds it close along the sides. Bulges up and stuff. Comes off if you like drop it in a pocket. Stick with the hard case style.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCruz View Post
Poorlyduck, I have that gel case you were asking about and hate it. The ends stay nice and snug but nothing holds it close along the sides. Bulges up and stuff. Comes off if you like drop it in a pocket. Stick with the hard case style.
Thank you for the heads up, I just stick with my seidio then. I just send a message to seidio to give me a combo deal by only adding $20 for the holster. if they dont I will send it back and get the combo from amazon, its only $45.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

i think those combos are also available from khb-tx on ebay for $45 as well. bought my innocase on wednesday afternoon. had it today at noon!
Old 01-18-2009, 12:56 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

I really like the Seidio Innocase(I have the belt clip too) but there are a couple issues that have made me remove it for now. The main one is changing the battery. It's a bit of a PITA to get theback plate off to get at the battery/cover. If you need to replace the battery on a regular basis, this could become an issue because those little clips that hold it on tend to wanna scratch across the chrome when removing it. The second is, I've seen some people complain about the hard style cases doing more damage to their phone than not, in that the inside of the case itself, may do some scratching.

I'm currently using the Invisible shield for all parts of the phone, except the front, where I use the Boxwave screen and button protector. It works well, but, as someone said prior, the Invisible Shield doesn't cover the edges of the chrome.

I'm actually tempted to slip the Seidio case overtop the Invisible Shield, but am still hung up on the issue with removing the backplate to get at the battery.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:30 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Well, it appears we are helping EaseCase out with business! I just received mine today. I'm at a hotel in downtown Chicago, so I can't take pictures. All I can say is that it looks fantastic! I got the Nappa Cowhide B, red suede interior, red stitching, hidden magnets, and belt clip D.

The case is quite tight right now, but it'll take a few days for the leather to break in. If you don't have time, I'd add them add 1mm for the length, width, and height.

I'll post pictures when I get home.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro