PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 09:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Just ordered mine as well!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

sherv is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Completed the order, was told it would be here on Monday the 3rd, most likely. Maybe sooner! Man, I can't wait!

Old 10-30-2008, 09:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

does UPS ship on saturdays ....?
+ Saturday Delivery and Pickup is available in certain regions

Last edited by itouch24; 10-30-2008 at 09:38 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6700, Treo 700wx, Touch Pro

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherv View Post
Completed the order, was told it would be here on Monday the 3rd, most likely. Maybe sooner! Man, I can't wait!
Yea that is what I was told. But being considering we are some of the first few prople to order, don't be suprised if it shows up tomorrow. Most of the time they do send phones out overnight. At least all the ones I have order through telesales are. If not, I can wait until Monday.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:38 AM
Lurker

bballintom22 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLEVISION View Post
Are The Prices Posted Before Or After Rebates?
my price is through account services because of the problems with my mogul, you just have to call them tell them you are experiencing problems with it and ask them nicely what they could do to help you. It takes a couple of tries but it just takes the right representative. The 299 price is after rebates for customers eligible for the full discount upgrade or new customers.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

I bet that since they won't gaurantee overnight-shipping, it's because they aren't shipping out until the 2nd
Old 10-30-2008, 09:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mmsplease is a n00b

Im inclined to agree with the post above. shipping out the 3rd means it hits ups on the 3rd and we get them on the 4th. im ok with that. I was told that quantities are limited and that there is a possibility that the phone will be sold out. I have my order number, but no tracking number shows as of now. If one posts to my order, I will update with the ETA.

Last edited by mmsplease; 10-30-2008 at 09:43 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6700, Treo 700wx, Touch Pro

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
I bet that since they won't gaurantee overnight-shipping, it's because they aren't shipping out until the 2nd
I did not consider that, but could also be true. All I know is that I have my order in and will do the happy dance as soon as I see it on my front porch. I waited this long, I can wait a few more days.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:46 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsplease View Post
Im inclined to agree with the post above. shipping out the 3rd means it hits ups on the 3rd and we get them on the 4th. im ok with that. I was told that quantities are limited and that there is a possibility that the phone will be sold out.
When I called the lady at telesales said they had them in but it was a "limited" supply because they were waiting on other shipments to be placed. She said she expects to be sold out of before the other shipments arrive. Kind of what they experiencd with the Blackberry Curve.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iphone5
Carrier: sprint

mrmet044 is just getting started

im on the phone right now with telesales and they are available today for purchase
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro