PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 08:27 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: Best Buy deal and date

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTA-4z View Post
Well, I went to my local/(ex-employed at) Best Buy today to upgrade my mothers phone (got her a Samsung Rant, pretty spiffy if you ask me) and had my boy do it for me. Everything went smooth and then I asked him if he has heard of this "20% off of smart phones" deal we're talking about in this thread. Says he doesn't, so we verify on the website, and sure enough, it was there. So we do a mock ring-up (including my rz membership, and new 2yr agreement) for a Sprint Curve, nothing, Instinct, nothing, Treo 800w, nothing. So it leads me to believe, he either A) did something wrong, B) somethings wrong with his POS, or C) disc. doesn't work at all. And I'm still puzzled with the last day of the disc. being Nov. 1st, hopefully it doesn't mean what I hope it doesn't mean!?!?!

(Sidebar) I also asked him to check RSS to see if there is any info on the Diamond and Touch Pro and there was nothing yet!?!!?!?!....this is getting out of hand....

how did you get a samsung rant? my friend wants one and i didnt know it was released yet.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:37 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4
Carrier: Sprint

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i was at a mall kiosk store 2 days ago and they had them in stock - sprint kiosk
Old 10-19-2008, 02:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (Sprint)

StankCheeze is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTA-4z View Post
Well, I went to my local/(ex-employed at) Best Buy today to upgrade my mothers phone (got her a Samsung Rant, pretty spiffy if you ask me) and had my boy do it for me.
HIZ BOY, DAWG. HIT IT UP, FO SHO.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

MeTA-4z is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
how did you get a samsung rant? my friend wants one and i didnt know it was released yet.
Apparently, they had just received them and hadn't yet put them up on display...
Old 10-19-2008, 05:04 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post

More Views Samsung Rant™
  • Sprint Music StoreSM
  • Sprint TV® enabled
  • GPS enabled
  • Slim and fashionable
  • Web, email capable
  • Built-in camera
more info... Bright Red

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASAp...Link_AllPhones

Thanks T M Z

New Phone & Plan Pricing

Regular price$299.99Instant savings-$200.00Mail-in Rebate -$50.00New price $49.99Requires 2-yr Agreement
Color: Bright Red Black
Qty:
Buy with new plan Upgrade/Replace
Old 10-19-2008, 06:56 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Question to former/current Bb employee's If i have Sero can I renew my contract though BB? I have been on Sero for about 8 months just renewed my contract and got the full discount from sprint and got a diamond, having the same issues others are having and was anticipating the launch of the pro to exchange, got my diamond activated on 9/30. Since BB might be getting them on the 26th this would work for me but it may not work as I may not be able to renew through BB, even if I can I still might not be able to as I am not sure how long it would take if I called sprint and canceled my renewal and returned my Diamond for me to able to upgrade elsewhere. Any help is appreciated.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

tpmwr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpmwr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpmwr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You can upgrade over the phone at BBY. I work there currently and my GF has a SERO plan and I've upgraded her. Just takes a few tries over the phone, the employees wont be able to use SNAP so make sure they call it in.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:48 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

I checked in with the Best Buy Mobile reps today to see what the story was. First off, no shock, he had no info on when they were getting the phone (but he was well aware of the phone, itself), and took me through their internal web site to see if there was any information about it (there wasn't).

As for this promotion, he told me the 10% would, in my case, be taken off of the one-year-renewal price, whatever that ends up being. So yes, the discount is on top of the discounts they already give for you renewing your contract. So this still leaves it up in the air as to how much they'll charge for the phone if you have only one year on your current one, but that said, their prices are generally somewhat reasonable on that. It's only the no-contract price that's absurd.

So assuming rumors are true and the phone does hit Best Buy before November 1st, it still sounds like this may be the best place to get it.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Typical
Old 10-20-2008, 12:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jhanson999 is just getting started

I just confirmed it tonight at my local Best Buy. The employee showed me the Touch Pro release paper that showed it was due in on the 26th, ant the 2yr contract price is 299. Now I just have to survive one more week on my Titan!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro