View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 11:48 PM
TurboFool
Timeless
Threadstarter

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Best Buy deal and date

I checked in with the Best Buy Mobile reps today to see what the story was. First off, no shock, he had no info on when they were getting the phone (but he was well aware of the phone, itself), and took me through their internal web site to see if there was any information about it (there wasn't).

As for this promotion, he told me the 10% would, in my case, be taken off of the one-year-renewal price, whatever that ends up being. So yes, the discount is on top of the discounts they already give for you renewing your contract. So this still leaves it up in the air as to how much they'll charge for the phone if you have only one year on your current one, but that said, their prices are generally somewhat reasonable on that. It's only the no-contract price that's absurd.

So assuming rumors are true and the phone does hit Best Buy before November 1st, it still sounds like this may be the best place to get it.