PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

i have dibs on touch pro cant wait 3

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 09-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Mogul

TyphoidFever is a n00b

Just found this bit of info over at sprint users. looks like we may have to wait just a little bit longer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg diamondcofnirmeddatesb6.jpg (74.6 KB, 236 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

I don't mind waiting til oct 19th if that's the date it coming out. That's right on time for me
Old 09-01-2008, 04:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Next month and a half is gonna be easy.

Touch Pro gets released just in time of my delayed tax refund to get in and perfect timing for my b'day!
Old 09-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work

I did a quick search of this thread and did not find anything:

Does anyone know when Verizon will be releasing their version of the Raphael?

I looked through the thread and it seems most people say that the Verizon version will have a few less features than the Sprint version of the device?

Im really considering purchasing a Sprint Version and just unlocking it and using it on the Verizon network..... 10/19 cant come any faster...

-Sayajin
Old 09-01-2008, 07:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I wish they'd come up with a better Mogul replacement, with BUTTONS (and IR). This phone is sort of a let-down, and seeing all the problems already on XDA definitely takes the desire out of me to upgrade quickly.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

No phone is without problems so I'm fully over that part. Yes the hard keys and scroll wheel and IR will be missed but I'm sure that phone is packing something that will make me forget about that stuff or make up for it so. With that said! VIVA LA TOUCH PRO oct 19th!
Old 09-01-2008, 11:27 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Well, with touchflo, you don't need the scroll wheel as much, IR is useless for most people, and hardkeys... hmm.

But yeah, my contract isn't up till September 2009, my 1 year anniversary is next week. What are the chances of me talking sprint into giving me new contract price on an upgrade to the touch pro?

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:49 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

I still wonder what the color is going to be. I have seen the HTC Touch Diamond with a red backing and that looks like it's going to stick, now, what will the Touch Pro have is a good question! I'm waiting for my pro and now every time my Mogul falls on the ground I don't care because I know the Pro is coming. The Mogul is a great phone, but I know the Touch pro has way more HP in it. Also the IR isn't a big deal, I mean common... What exactly do you use IR for? I don't send contacts by it, nor do I use it as a remote, I would prefer BT transmitions over that.... Now that I think about it, I may have used the IR port maybe 4 times in its lifetime and I've had my Mogul for a year and then some. The soft bottons like IE, Camera, Recorder and so on I will most likely miss because I always hit the IE botton to pop open my browser. Only thing I think that can get by it is something like unltimate launcher or some kind of quick app interface so it will make me miss my bottens less. Either way, the faster processor, better camera, the more ROM and RAM, better battery, and full key board is all I care about, the rest isn't anything major especially when these guys start moddin the ROM's and Radios, this phone will only get better in time! And as for Windows Mobile 7 when it's release, I think this phone will still be able to handle that software as well! So Sprint, hurry your asses up and give me my PRO! WITH MMS TOO! LMAO!
Old 09-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MoPho

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663

$429.00 with 2 year plan, with $100 mail and rebate, if what the tag said at the Sprint store, I asked the guy there, and he has nothing on offical dates, but that is what the little yellow tags that they show for each phone said. Sounds a bit steep to me. What ever though, it's seeming somewhat worth it.

**EDIT**
This is for the Touch Pro by the way.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro