PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

marcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

That will suck if it's pushed back. Alot of Diamond users are waiting to swap out for the PRO. I am one of them but I got my 2nd diamond on the 25th of september.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus_cruz View Post
That will suck if it's pushed back. Alot of Diamond users are waiting to swap out for the PRO. I am one of them but I got my 2nd diamond on the 25th of september.
make sure you check into that, because it might be from when you got your 1st one.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c

This is worse than Elvis or Tupac sightings
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below
Old 10-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlet1c View Post
This is worse than Elvis or Tupac sightings
Its like when people were saying you were going to have to change your plan to SEP to get the diamond
Old 10-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro baby!!
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggoldfingerd View Post
A lot of people would get hosed over if this were true since they are planning on returning their diamond for the touch pro.
thats what they get.. hell they shoulda jus been patient instead of tryin to be a jack of trades

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol
Old 10-03-2008, 10:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro baby!!
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
make sure you check into that, because it might be from when you got your 1st one.
it will go from the first one
Old 10-04-2008, 08:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon

TizOnly1 is just getting started

All you'd have to do is return the Diamond before the month's up. Go back to your old phone for a couple of weeks, then get the Touch Pro. Problem solved.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

I'm hoping for the 10/19 date, expecting the 11/2 date. If it's delayed until 12/2...I hope whatever problems they found won't persist.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

blackbond78 is a n00b

i just talked to sprint corp through the company i work for and they are stating that 1019 is only through telesales, corp accts ect...november is when it will be available to the public..we shall see though..remember the diamond came out just as planned but it s is still not in the store.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj10488 View Post
It has not as of yet been pushed to December... Mine is not a rumor and is from someone who actually has the phone in their possesion right now. He has had it for a few months. This is not an Ecare rep or anything like that. This info came from the Lab directly.

He has never once been wrong about any software update release date. My first guess they found a bug last minute.. had to send all phones back to HTC to be updated, repackaged, and sent back out. This would cause a delay. I have not heard anything as to why yet but like I said when I find out more I will let you all know. But dont plan on Oct 19th.

James
people like this kill me. Your friend has one in his possession but you can't take any pics of the the phone or anything. Is he going to get fired for letting you take a pic of it, no he won't. You have no good info on the phone on how it works, but your good friend has one in his possession . get out of here with that noise man. If your friend has one, then post some kind of pic or tell us some info on the phone.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro