View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 10:13 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj10488 View Post
It has not as of yet been pushed to December... Mine is not a rumor and is from someone who actually has the phone in their possesion right now. He has had it for a few months. This is not an Ecare rep or anything like that. This info came from the Lab directly.

He has never once been wrong about any software update release date. My first guess they found a bug last minute.. had to send all phones back to HTC to be updated, repackaged, and sent back out. This would cause a delay. I have not heard anything as to why yet but like I said when I find out more I will let you all know. But dont plan on Oct 19th.

James
people like this kill me. Your friend has one in his possession but you can't take any pics of the the phone or anything. Is he going to get fired for letting you take a pic of it, no he won't. You have no good info on the phone on how it works, but your good friend has one in his possession . get out of here with that noise man. If your friend has one, then post some kind of pic or tell us some info on the phone.