PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 05:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500
Carrier: Sprint

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pro Launch Dates are Correct the 19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by younghov718 View Post
honestly they can go right ahead and release this with bugs its not like we not gonna put custom roms on it anyway. i think the phone is coming out the 19th, i live in ny so i travel back and forth from the bronx and from manhattan so i go to my sprint store on 42nd street today to return my diamond and the guy says you couldnt type on it right i said na i jus want the pro he says "o the big one with the keyboard" i said yea he said they had 2 in the back that came with the diamonds i asked can i see he said he would but he cant and doesnt wanna loose his job i said aight thats cool. i asked when will it be available he said either the end of this week or end of next week.
haha ya man lied to you... dont believe it til you see it
Old 10-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Release date threads...enough of them?

I'm still going to call first thing tomorrow on the 15th as I was told by telesales and give it a try!
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100
Old 10-14-2008, 06:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Crashless is a n00b

Thanks for making this thread - if you hadn't I was going to this afternoon.

Can't we just have a moratorium until someone actually places an order?
Old 10-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

So in order to protest the fact that there are too many threads about the release date you... created a new thread about the release date?
Old 10-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92GTA View Post
I'm still going to call first thing tomorrow on the 15th as I was told by telesales and give it a try!
Me too. But I am betting on the 29th.Specialy since my contact is pretty good.But i hope we dont have to wait till Dec. like some have said. Even I was told in Dec. by a Sprint phone callp
Old 10-14-2008, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Diamond

hempy is just getting started

So you're trying to combat these threads by making an off-topic thread about them? Brilliant.

Edit:...beaten to the punch.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael

allanak is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to allanak Send a message via AIM to allanak Send a message via MSN to allanak Send a message via Yahoo to allanak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
So in order to protest the fact that there are too many threads about the release date you... created a new thread about the release date?
Yes. It was my way of requesting to merge them all in not so many words. So much for reading between the lines

SERO 1250 + unlimited text, TEP and free Airave <$55/mo
Old 10-14-2008, 06:20 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Hillarious! I thought this was another speculation thead. Haha!
Old 10-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

funny you thought that would actually work, creating a new thread, instead of asking the moderators to merge the threads in a pm. ummm???
Old 10-14-2008, 06:28 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
Well I might wait for EVP anyways, since I will get a slight discount, and it will be paid by my employer.
now i understand, yeah that would upset me too if evp didn't get it right away.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro