PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 09:35 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: still need a TP2 upgrade for FREE?? i have 6 now, this old hustle still works..

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:49 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: still need a TP2 upgrade for FREE?? i have 6 now, this old hustle still works..

i knew this was gonna get ugly....
Old 12-23-2009, 10:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
i knew this was gonna get ugly....
Yeah, after all of the other threads on here about how to lie/purposely create problems on your phone to get a free TP2, you'd think everyone would be use to it by now
Old 12-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

k_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to k_semler Send a message via MSN to k_semler Send a message via Yahoo to k_semler Send a message via Skype™ to k_semler

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law
Malum in se: Wrong in and of its self

Malum prohibitum: Wrong because it is prohibited.

Theft, Fraud, Murder, Commercial copyright infringement, Piracy on the High Seas, Rape, Burglary, Kidnapping, Assault, Reckless endangerment, trespass etc = Malum in se

Copyright infringement for personal use only, Speeding, Parking violations, dumpster diving, drug use of choice, littering, public intoxication, non-harmful DUI, etc = Malum prohibitum.

Personally, I could give 2 shits less about malum prohibitum statutes. Violation of such statutes harm absolutely nobody, nor deprive them of financial or property ownership If you want to get blitzed out of your mind every night to cocaine usage, have fun. Just don't endanger anybody else while doing it. If you want to drive 90 on the highway, go for it as long as you don't risk others. If you want to go dumpster diving, go for it as long as the interested property controller gives permission.
Baseband: UCKJ3
Kernel: 2.6.35.7 - I997RUXG3-CL366622 user@netbook #Infusion-GB-CoreA

Last edited by k_semler; 12-23-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:28 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Yeah, after all of the other threads on here about how to lie/purposely create problems on your phone to get a free TP2, you'd think everyone would be use to it by now
that's one part of it, but i remember this and make sure you check the date....http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1588
Old 12-23-2009, 10:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

k_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to k_semler Send a message via MSN to k_semler Send a message via Yahoo to k_semler Send a message via Skype™ to k_semler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
OK.

<sarcasm> I need Windows 7 Ultimate, and a crack for it too. Does anybody know where to get it? Oh, I need a key for WinXP Pro MSDN too.</sarcasm>

Don't bother answering that question. 1. I already know how and where to get the materials should I so need it 2. It violates the board rules. 3. Solicitation of a felony. 4. I already have a valid license for these OSes thanks to Tech Net.

Not so "cool" when it comes to pirating OSes, is it?
Old 12-23-2009, 10:42 PM

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

It's a great example of, er, a totalitarian government's ability to, you know, manage information and thus keep us in the dark any way they... Oh sorry wrong forum... Ah sht.

Last edited by austin420; 12-23-2009 at 10:43 PM. Reason: removed letter i
Old 12-23-2009, 10:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Nothing's stopping you from an anonymous google search. Routing through a Free Proxy Service, using an Anonymous browsing service, or running TOR.

Last edited by k_semler; 12-23-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM
Carrier: Sprint

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwichfighter View Post
I told them I took it to the store and the techs "Fixed" it, but that it was still lagging and dropping calls. Sent me a replacement free of charge. Weak, I wanted a TP2 but can't complain, getting rid of the scratches mine already has.
I said my WIFI wasn't working and Sprint replaced in it with a TP. Should have it in a few days. The approach listed may work sometimes but not all of the time.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_semler View Post
Nothing's stopping you from an

*******anonymous google search*****************

. Routing through a Free Proxy Service, using an Anonymous browsing service, or running TOR.
this link crashed my browser. how rude.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro