PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 10:47 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HDWalls walkthrough for TP2 please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
im running 2.5 6.5, is there anyway to make this program also update the windows start menu today wallpaper to match the new files in the cab(first boot screen too?)

attached is my phone starting up before sense 2.5 loads

To change the Start menu background. You turn off HTC Sense in the Today(home) settings. Set it to Windows Default. Then change the Windows background through home settings or pictures and albums. Then Turn HTC Sense back on and the picture you chose for the background will now be your Start menu background. Done!
Hope that was clear. I've explained it better before and can again, if that wasn't clear enough. Just let me know.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 12-18-2009, 10:48 PM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by testbot View Post
i'm using mightyrom love... does anyone know what profile i pick?

6.5 2.1 No Compression. That's it!
Old 12-20-2009, 01:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: RIM 9630/HTC Touch Pro2/HTC EVO 4G/Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

EvanTribley is becoming a great contributor

Question for anyone who might have an answer. I am trying to run a custom slider in HTC Sense built in HDWalls, but I haven't had any luck in anything other than my stock Sprint ROM. I am currently running MightyROM Impact 6.5 WM, 2.5 Sense.

I tried WinMo 6.5 Sense 2.5 no compression. I am not having any issues with the backgrounds, just custom sliders.

Anyone have any idea if I am doing something wrong or is it just a limitation of the software working with the custom rom?

Thanks!! BTW If anyone was wondering Impact has a ton of potential and has been working well since I flashed on 12/13. Only major issue I have had is MMS.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II (WM6.5, MR2), Nokia 2630, Nokia 1661
Carrier: Verizon, Vodafone, T-Mobile

constitutionalist is becoming a great contributor

I've always wanted to be able to walk through walls. ;p

Old 12-20-2009, 10:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

RED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuff

I got Norton Internet Security 2009 and it flagged this as a security threat and removed the app. I'm researching now if others have seen this etc. I got version 28b of HD Wall.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:16 PM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanTribley View Post
Question for anyone who might have an answer. I am trying to run a custom slider in HTC Sense built in HDWalls, but I haven't had any luck in anything other than my stock Sprint ROM. I am currently running MightyROM Impact 6.5 WM, 2.5 Sense.

I tried WinMo 6.5 Sense 2.5 no compression. I am not having any issues with the backgrounds, just custom sliders.

Anyone have any idea if I am doing something wrong or is it just a limitation of the software working with the custom rom?

Thanks!! BTW If anyone was wondering Impact has a ton of potential and has been working well since I flashed on 12/13. Only major issue I have had is MMS.

Unfortunately, at this time, HDwalls will only make sliders for stock roms.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nsxnext is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
To change the Start menu background. You turn off HTC Sense in the Today(home) settings. Set it to Windows Default. Then change the Windows background through home settings or pictures and albums. Then Turn HTC Sense back on and the picture you chose for the background will now be your Start menu background. Done!
Hope that was clear. I've explained it better before and can again, if that wasn't clear enough. Just let me know.

I tried that. I am able to get my new wallpaper on all screens except the Today screen. Any additional help would be appreciated.

I am running previous version of MightyRom (not the current one).
Old 12-22-2009, 11:11 AM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsxnext View Post
I tried that. I am able to get my new wallpaper on all screens except the Today screen. Any additional help would be appreciated.

I am running previous version of MightyRom (not the current one).

Are you referring to the "Today" screen(WinMo) interface, or the Home Tab(HTC Sense) interface? If you are talking about the Home tab in HTC Sense, try going to the settings tab, then select change wallpaper(personalize), then when it asks if you want to use the default wallpaper, select YES. Done.
If the rom does not ask you this when you go to change, then I need to know which previous Mighty Rom you are referring to. There are always lots of earlier ones, and even a few current ones, at this point.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nsxnext is a n00b

I am referring to the Home Tab(HTC Sense)
I am using the 12/06/09 version of MightyRom

On the Today screen in Settings I can change the theme (Classic Blue, DVF Green, etc) and there is a checkbox at the bottom that says "Use this picture as the background"
Old 12-22-2009, 11:23 AM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsxnext View Post
I am referring to the Home Tab(HTC Sense)
I am using the 12/06/09 version of MightyRom

On the Today screen in Settings I can change the theme (Classic Blue, DVF Green, etc) and there is a checkbox at the bottom that says "Use this picture as the background"

From the Home screen, with the clock and weather, Slide the bottom slider tab all the way to the right, to the "SETTINGS" tab page. There you should see "personalize", tap that and when it says would you like to use the default wallpaper, say yes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2