PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 08:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

mwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HDWalls walkthrough for TP2 please?

i know that this program can be used to make wallpapers for manila 2.5 but i had someone tell me that you had to pick the "default" wallpaper..well, on 2.5 there is not option fo this like there was on 2.1...con someone help and maye tell me EXACTLY waht steps need to be altered for 2.5...thanks in advance
Old 12-14-2009, 10:14 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwrood View Post
i know that this program can be used to make wallpapers for manila 2.5 but i had someone tell me that you had to pick the "default" wallpaper..well, on 2.5 there is not option fo this like there was on 2.1...con someone help and maye tell me EXACTLY waht steps need to be altered for 2.5...thanks in advance

If you are running "Impact". Unfortunately the only way it works for me so far, is to leave the default wallpaper showing after a fresh flash. Then install your HDwall of choice. If you have changed it already, it doesn't seem to work! Trying to figure out an easy fix!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 12-14-2009, 11:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im running mighty rom.i want to make taskbar transparent as well as bottom,are they same steps as in syltock?or is there a cab?
Old 12-15-2009, 12:32 AM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
im running mighty rom.i want to make taskbar transparent as well as bottom,are they same steps as in syltock?or is there a cab?
No, it is different for Mighty Rom. And different still for each different Mighty Rom. It depends on the version of Sense you are running as well.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
No, it is different for Mighty Rom. And different still for each different Mighty Rom. It depends on the version of Sense you are running as well.
running 2.1 12/6 version
Old 12-15-2009, 12:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

mwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
If you are running "Impact". Unfortunately the only way it works for me so far, is to leave the default wallpaper showing after a fresh flash. Then install your HDwall of choice. If you have changed it already, it doesn't seem to work! Trying to figure out an easy fix!
no, im running WAR but havent been able to find an option to use the default wallpaper...have you had any luck finding it
Old 12-16-2009, 04:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Hey Santod, you just cabbed up my Mighty wallpaper in the Black and White Manila mods thread and I see my taskbars are all HDwalled up but not my background. I used Total Commander to browse to the registry key in post 3 step 13 and that value box is empty. I added a 0 anyways, soft-reset, no-go. Any help? Thanks

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 12-16-2009, 06:15 AM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
Hey Santod, you just cabbed up my Mighty wallpaper in the Black and White Manila mods thread and I see my taskbars are all HDwalled up but not my background. I used Total Commander to browse to the registry key in post 3 step 13 and that value box is empty. I added a 0 anyways, soft-reset, no-go. Any help? Thanks
Check back in the other thread bud. I cabbed them up again for you. Try again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:21 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

im running 2.5 6.5, is there anyway to make this program also update the windows start menu today wallpaper to match the new files in the cab(first boot screen too?)

attached is my phone starting up before sense 2.5 loads
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen08.jpg (54.3 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!

Old 12-18-2009, 09:48 PM
testbot

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i'm using mightyrom love... does anyone know what profile i pick?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2