PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanAnimal View Post
Then go educate yourself and YOU write the code! Good grief dude... You are upset because somebody someplace that is hacking something that you want FOR FREE is not able to provide it on YOUR time schedule. Priceless.
oooo I'm seeing a pattern here! Looks like the majority of the people making the above comments are new to the site. ;D
Old 10-24-2009, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
cause im a lazy azz and didnt feel like resizing a vip pic when i had this avatar already from the mustang forums lol

its a Roe, basically a rebadged KB 2.4.
Hah I have an 01 GT... Always wanted to do the KB upgrade but am still a poor College Graduate so mods are still on hold.

Whoever can't stand mustangs should be drug out into the street and forced to listen to a circle of stang exhaust for a few hours. If you dont like that your not american.

Phone History with Sprint: Samsung N400 (Lockup King) - Toshiba VM4050 (Great Screen. No BT) - PPC6700 (Squishy Touchscreen) - Mogul (USB Port No More) - Touch Pro (Davy Jones Locker) - Touch Pro 2 (Oldie But Goodie) - HTC Arrive (I<3WP) : History of Pocket PC's: Dell Axim X50V WM6.5.3 (Still the best VGA PDA gaming and multimedia device since 2004)
Old 10-24-2009, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond, HTC TP, HTC TP2 & HTC Evo

soicy423 is keeping up the good worksoicy423 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1jatt View Post
torrents can be used to prevent overload.
yea torrents would be awesome. the download speed would be killer fast and overload would be prevented. i wish they would do it like that.

Old 10-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Why do people disbelieve the licensing that they are implementing? They are going to have a web server just for this purpose. That is a big part of the holdup. They want enough mirrors setup, so there are no issues with licensing all the users that will bog down the servers upon release.

As they do not want to bring the ppcgeeks server to its knees when this happens. Also they want to have control over the licensing, as mentioned.

By the way, it's not his time schedule, they implied the release. That is why we are expecting it. Not based on our own schedule, or we would have been asking for it the day we got our phones. They picked an arrival time, and still we wait!

even though this wasn't even my original my argument at first, thanks for proving me right.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i770 tp2
Carrier: verizon

BeanAnimal is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
By the way, it's not his time schedule, they implied the release. That is why we are expecting it. Not based on our own schedule, or we would have been asking for it the day we got our phones. They picked an arrival time, and still we wait!
My goodness the level (lack) of maturity on these phone sites is amazing... The product will get here when it gets here, under the terms that the people working on it dictate. Anybody who does not like the terms, timeframe or level of communication has the right to develop their own product, make their own prmosises and dictate their own policy. Again... these threads are priceless but so telling about the mentality of today's youth.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:34 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanAnimal View Post
My goodness the level (lack) of maturity on these phone sites is amazing... The product will get here when it gets here, under the terms that the people working on it dictate. Anybody who does not like the terms, timeframe or level of communication has the right to develop their own product, make their own prmosises and dictate their own policy. Again... these threads are priceless but so telling about the mentality of today's youth.
I don't care how old you are, by you posting another "it'll get here when it gets here" post instead of just ignoring it tells me your maturity level as well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I don't care how old you are, by you posting another "it'll get here when it gets here" post instead of just ignoring it tells me your maturity level as well.

Yep. This post isn't completely a gripe post but more of a time killer till the unlocker comes out. When its out will anyone care to post in this post again? Maybe for a laugh but other than that it will die as the unlocker is downloaded and other post about it will be made. Complaining that the post in here are rediculas though true is just a waste of time and if this thread was closed, another would be started.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

JLSS is a n00b

Soooooo... How bout changing this a bit to something more interesting and less heated?

What Rom is going to be your first to upload to your TP2? As for me, I have already downloaded NRG's ROMS. Always enjoyed them on my TP. Also want to try the other Sense UI ROMS as well. MM's got my curiousity piqued!!
Old 10-24-2009, 01:40 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

I'm probably older then both of you, so keep your age comments out of it. Your willing to accept whatever does or doesn't come your way. No matter how much you get strung along. Some of us get antsy when we are told tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, maybe tomorrow.

Get it?

P-Slim, I have no qualms confirming your insight of a licensing act!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 10-24-2009, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i770 tp2
Carrier: verizon

BeanAnimal is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
oooo I'm seeing a pattern here! Looks like the majority of the people making the above comments are new to the site. ;D
Most likely because these devices have become more usable and therefore more mainstream. That in turn has caused many more business oriented people (read adults) to visit these sites looking for information on how to work with their new technology. The stark reality is that in the past most of these sites were frequented by kids... More adult traffic means more people that can't help but point out how utterly childish some of the comments are.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2