PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 12:47 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

my cousin has an 08 z06 and its amazing, but the zr1 is freakin unreal!
Old 10-24-2009, 12:47 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus"143" View Post
I would like to see transcript showing the remarks as to liscencing, Because all ive seen is one posters speculation. And everyone forming a lynch mob.
sorry i dont work for you and in no way will it make your ppc function better, go find tobeychris name then search all his post, his last 5 or so post state that.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

citats is keeping up the good workcitats is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
sorry i dont work for you and in no way will it make your ppc function better, go find tobeychris name then search all his post, his last 5 or so post state that.
that is mis information... your don't have to raise your back because someone asks for info... community use to be found here... wise ***
Old 10-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
nice, if i can get this money pit of a viper sold a c6 z06 is gonna be my next purchase.

im thinking a nice h/c/i combo would make a nice street machine
I didn't want to void my warranty so only intake and exhaust for now. The way GM was/is going they were not flexible for anything.

The Z06 is a great value for supercar performance at a decent price

http://picasaweb.google.com/lamora1/Z06#
Old 10-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Lurker

SSGMayo is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigKid View Post
LOL, I might as well put in my 2 cents.

It would be both ironic and IMHO justice, if the unlocker was finally released and the people who donated got a free license and the ones who didn't had to pay a fee. (and no I haven't donated either)

Some of you have HUGE demands and expectations on strangers that owe you nothing.
The level of immaturity and expectation that some of you are showing is terribly depressing. If you want something done differently then do it yourself. Don't have the skill? Then sit down, shut up, and wait quietly.

W
e are becoming a society of expectation that holds everyone responsible, except ourselves.

My shiny 2cents
MBK

Well said my friend, well said.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
I didn't want to void my warranty so only intake and exhaust for now. The way GM was/is going they were not flexible for anything.

The Z06 is a great value for supercar performance at a decent price

http://picasaweb.google.com/lamora1/Z06#

my problem is i cant leave stuff alone. this viper was supposed to be just a simple bolt on car with some nitrous. now its a fully built motor, blower, methanol and nitrous haha.

heck my mustang has gone from bolts ons, to a twin turbo setup, and now its gonna be a nitrous monster. i think i have a disease
Old 10-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HERO

Vip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good work

Thats to die for man! Love that color on the new Vetts!

Guys, I keep wanting to unsubscribe to this thread but cant manage to do so...

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto WWII

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

Treo 650 -> Mogul -> Touch -> Diamond -> Treo Pro -> Touch Pro
Old 10-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
my problem is i cant leave stuff alone. this viper was supposed to be just a simple bolt on car with some nitrous. now its a fully built motor, blower, methanol and nitrous haha.

heck my mustang has gone from bolts ons, to a twin turbo setup, and now its gonna be a nitrous monster. i think i have a disease
yup, just like phones lol. I am the same way but on the vette forums a guy blew his motor and it was modded, it ended up costing him $15-20k to rebuild everything from the damage. My car would be sitting for a while after that
Old 10-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HERO

Vip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Yeah I saw your pics of the blue viper in the Car pics thread... now no offense but I cant stand Mustangs, why would you have that as your avatar when you got that freakin bada$$ viper!!!
Old 10-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

what blower do u have KB,Whipple..??
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2