View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 01:34 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanAnimal View Post
My goodness the level (lack) of maturity on these phone sites is amazing... The product will get here when it gets here, under the terms that the people working on it dictate. Anybody who does not like the terms, timeframe or level of communication has the right to develop their own product, make their own prmosises and dictate their own policy. Again... these threads are priceless but so telling about the mentality of today's youth.
I don't care how old you are, by you posting another "it'll get here when it gets here" post instead of just ignoring it tells me your maturity level as well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.