PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 01:41 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

i think all the gripe threads should be merged, stickied, and locked so when it does come out we can all see how nuts we all were (notice i said we i include myself) would be great entertainment once we r all rockin custom roms!
Old 10-24-2009, 01:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSS View Post
Soooooo... How bout changing this a bit to something more interesting and less heated?

What Rom is going to be your first to upload to your TP2? As for me, I have already downloaded NRG's ROMS. Always enjoyed them on my TP. Also want to try the other Sense UI ROMS as well. MM's got my curiousity piqued!!
Cooking my own!

No need to change to something more interesting... this heated thread is already pretty interesting lol
Old 10-24-2009, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001

I am still lookin at all the roms.. I really wish Psyki was doing TP2 stuff since his stuff for the TP was really good after a few small tweeks. Others felt more tossed together with need for real polish. I would love to make my own again so we will see. I really need to learn how to cook a rom from the ground up but its so hard to find a true guide for each part needed. Soooo much information so little free time.

Phone History with Sprint: Samsung N400 (Lockup King) - Toshiba VM4050 (Great Screen. No BT) - PPC6700 (Squishy Touchscreen) - Mogul (USB Port No More) - Touch Pro (Davy Jones Locker) - Touch Pro 2 (Oldie But Goodie) - HTC Arrive (I<3WP) : History of Pocket PC's: Dell Axim X50V WM6.5.3 (Still the best VGA PDA gaming and multimedia device since 2004)
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Yeah, I agree that would be funny! I have said a few choice things myself. However, it's a free country and I know people are anxious, excited, overly bored, and best of all tech junkies.

It cracks me up how uptight some are about others venting their frustrations. If we were never told it was close or actually done and would be here tomorrow, we would still just be wondering when it will be done. Not when will they let us have it?

Maybe we will all have the HD2 by the time it's released!!!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MrBigKid is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
By the way, it's not his time schedule, they implied the release. That is why we are expecting it. Not based on our own schedule, or we would have been asking for it the day we got our phones. They picked an arrival time, and still we wait!
Weekend is not over yet. And even if it isn't released this weekend it is their prerogative. Frankly if I was in their shoes I'd sit on it, then again I can be an a**.

I hope you people hold the ROM chefs to these same standards. Because in all honesty some of them make big claims and still turn out crap. Reminds me of script kiddies who call themselves hackers. OH gosh, I'm sorry, I forgot, we are not allowed to insult anyone's ROM because they are providing a free service out of the kindness of their heart.

Shame on me.
MBK
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanAnimal View Post
Most likely because these devices have become more usable and therefore more mainstream. That in turn has caused many more business oriented people (read adults) to visit these sites looking for information on how to work with their new technology. The stark reality is that in the past most of these sites were frequented by kids... More adult traffic means more people that can't help but point out how utterly childish some of the comments are.
Not true. I've been a member of this site for a few years and I'm an adult, and I know a lot of adults that come to this site. Stark reality is that ANY forum will have kids posting in it - doesn't mean that the majority of them are kids.
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

JLSS is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Cooking my own!

No need to change to something more interesting... this heated thread is already pretty interesting lol

LOL!! I know, I agree!! But...
Old 10-24-2009, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i770 tp2
Carrier: verizon

BeanAnimal is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I'm probably older then both of you, so keep your age comments out of it. Your willing to accept whatever does or doesn't come your way. No matter how much you get strung along. Some of us get antsy when we are told tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, maybe tomorrow.

Get it?

P-Slim, I have no qualms confirming your insight of a licensing act!
If you don't want to be strung along, then develop your own product. If you do not have the ability or money to make that happen, then you are at the mercy of the person you have chosen to rely on. Age and level of maturity are not always tied together... Thus the use of the term mentality
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MrBigKid is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Cooking my own!

It's givin me a morning of laughs.

MBK
Old 10-24-2009, 01:49 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigKid View Post
It's givin me a morning of laughs.

MBK
Same here Slow at work, haven't been able to get a hold of some of my clients so this thread has been keeping me entertained!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2