PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 10:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: about to buy an HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sun cellular

marvdmartian is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: --01/04/2010 --[FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS] Touch Pro2 FAQ --01/04/2010 --

hardspl unlocked?.. so you mean when i hardspl unlock, i can already flash radios?.. no need to security unlock?.. sorry but i got confused..
Old 04-22-2010, 11:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvdmartian View Post
hardspl unlocked?.. so you mean when i hardspl unlock, i can already flash radios?.. no need to security unlock?.. sorry but i got confused..
you're exhausting me. lol. jk. there's a thread with radios and there's a different thread with unlocked radios. if you have anymore questions, please PM me so that we don't waste anymore space in this thread.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-22-2010 at 11:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: about to buy an HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sun cellular

marvdmartian is a n00b

ohh.. im sorry.. thanks for everything..
Old 04-30-2010, 02:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: AMD
Carrier: nokia

arjen20 is a n00b

Hi everyone.
I am thinking of buying a new Blackberry bold 9700 having elegant skin cover on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing blackberry blod 9700 with nice skin covers?

blackberry bold 9700 skin covers
Old 05-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

EccoNsa is a n00b

i got a question for somone .. TCPMP player .. im waching movies and tvshows with it, so i have to use the GAPI setting in video menu .. Why wont this go full screen ?? Direct draw goes full screen but not GAPI .. i have a tp2 and waching a flick as if i have a tp make me mad .. lol ..

Any one have a better player for me or a way to get the GAPI mode to full screen ??
Old 05-21-2010, 06:58 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccoNsa View Post
i got a question for somone .. TCPMP player .. im waching movies and tvshows with it, so i have to use the GAPI setting in video menu .. Why wont this go full screen ?? Direct draw goes full screen but not GAPI .. i have a tp2 and waching a flick as if i have a tp make me mad .. lol ..

Any one have a better player for me or a way to get the GAPI mode to full screen ??
pretty sure gapi only works at 640x480 max. info on that here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=484995
there's also some recommendation in that thread. you can also try divx player or coreplayer.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:07 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
pretty sure gapi only works at 640x480 max. info on that here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=484995
there's also some recommendation in that thread. you can also try divx player or coreplayer.
divx works well for me and is free. make sure in settings, you change the auto rotate to portrait, then when you open your keyboard, it will rotate properly.
Hit fullscreen and you are all set. pretty sure the divx player is in the favorite cabs sticky.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

teddymen is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
the provisioning program does not tell you what your phone is set to. you just open it once after you flash and pick your carrier and hit commit. done.
there is tons of talk about sprint mms in the past few weeks in the war thread. your question is answerwed several times.
What does the Provisioning do? I thought it ensures you have the up to date tower info from you provider. Unfortunately, I ran it and right afterwards, my saved stocks and facebook splash screen are now different - missing information that was there before - all stocks I saved are gone. The ones there have incorrect symbols and two people are missing from the tool bar facebook page. I am running Energy ROM - sometime in early June on a HTC TP2 - Sprint. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddymen View Post
What does the Provisioning do? I thought it ensures you have the up to date tower info from you provider. Unfortunately, I ran it and right afterwards, my saved stocks and facebook splash screen are now different - missing information that was there before - all stocks I saved are gone. The ones there have incorrect symbols and two people are missing from the tool bar facebook page. I am running Energy ROM - sometime in early June on a HTC TP2 - Sprint. Any help would be appreciated.
which provisioning app did you run that caused all of that? it's not suppose to mess with that stuff. uninstall it and see if it returns things to the way it was. up to date tower info is your PRL. the provisioning app does not update your prl. there is a seperate sprint program called PRL Update that you can run to take care of that.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Fam
Lurker
Pocket PC: Idk
Carrier: Sprint

Fam is a n00b

I want to flash back to the orginal sprint rom i think window 6.1 was it ? please someone link me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2