View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 06:57 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: --01/04/2010 --[FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS] Touch Pro2 FAQ --01/04/2010 --

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddymen View Post
What does the Provisioning do? I thought it ensures you have the up to date tower info from you provider. Unfortunately, I ran it and right afterwards, my saved stocks and facebook splash screen are now different - missing information that was there before - all stocks I saved are gone. The ones there have incorrect symbols and two people are missing from the tool bar facebook page. I am running Energy ROM - sometime in early June on a HTC TP2 - Sprint. Any help would be appreciated.
which provisioning app did you run that caused all of that? it's not suppose to mess with that stuff. uninstall it and see if it returns things to the way it was. up to date tower info is your PRL. the provisioning app does not update your prl. there is a seperate sprint program called PRL Update that you can run to take care of that.