PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 09:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any reason why I shouldn't buy a TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
I don't believe there is a GSM counterpart. It is not the CDMA HD... It's a stand alone device.

dwizzy130
Yes, the Imagio was described as being the Diamond 2's CDMA counterpart with 6.5 on it.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 10-12-2009, 11:02 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Noone ever said that. HTC said they will be bringing it to the US in Q1 of 2010. They didn't say they are making a CDMA version for the US. They will bring a GSM model. Ie no Sprint compatibility.

dwizzy130
Quote:
Look at the HTC HD. Which is the one that came before the Leo. No US counterpart, no CDMA counterpart.

dwizzy130
htc stated from the beginning that there would be no touch hd in the us, so of course there was no touch hd in the us. htc said there would be a leo for the US, they never said it would be a gsm model only, where did you read that it would be gsm only. if its coming to the US then it could be gsm or cdma.

Quote:
I don't believe there is a GSM counterpart. It is not the CDMA HD... It's a stand alone device.

dwizzy130
pimpsuprazx is correct, the imagio is the diamond 2, it is not a standalone device.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:55 AM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

The only reason not to get it is...

HHHMMMMmmmmm.....

I just hadt it.

Oh well.. can't remember.
Go out and get it. You'll love it.
It works great with my S9HD's and the only drawback is that the battery runs out a little faster with bluetooth on. (as you would expect, but it doesn't KILL the battery, it just goes faster than without bluetoth on)
Old 10-13-2009, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Focus
Carrier: At&t

nite732 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to nite732 Send a message via Yahoo to nite732 Send a message via Skype™ to nite732

Not only does bluetooth work great I can be listening to pandora with my fipo adapter and still pick up phone calls on my moto headset.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2