PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 05:16 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price!

I LOVE SPRINT! Forever the best CDMA!

Old 09-26-2009, 05:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

rolgnav is keeping up the good workrolgnav is keeping up the good work

Wow, Thanks for the Info guys! So how should I do this, I just ordered late last night, and as it being the weekend, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been processed yet. Total price was $490 (for some reason tax was like $44). So should I call them and cancel and wait till the 1st ? Or should I let the order go through and deal with them after the 1st?
Old 09-26-2009, 05:32 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Threadstarter

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolgnav View Post
Wow, Thanks for the Info guys! So how should I do this, I just ordered late last night, and as it being the weekend, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been processed yet. Total price was $490 (for some reason tax was like $44). So should I call them and cancel and wait till the 1st ? Or should I let the order go through and deal with them after the 1st?

call them up and talk to them, tell them you already ordered but you know the price will drop on the 1st. if they say no just get your new tp2 and wait till October and call them back up so you can get your credit.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:40 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Threadstarter

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

the price is with the MIR

to those that are getting turned down. keep trying, like i said they all got the email letting them know about the change... it all depends on who you get. each rep can handle the case diff

BUT as from October on they will have to do something since the price will drop to the $199

as far as my update.... i took my tp2 to my local sprint store, they told me i had to mail the phone back and that they couldnt take it.... so i called sprint back after i left the store and i was able to get my $150 credit....

call this number.... 877-775-4886 account service dept
Old 09-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallastx View Post
They told me to wait for a SUPV to call back..I gave it 30 minutes and called the number i posted above and said I need to cancel my service and speak to a Supv. Then rep said i will get a Supv, so why are you canceling...Then give your story Good Luck
So what happened? Did they offer you anything or did you cancel? Are you in the same boat as me, with no upgrade eligibility?

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
Old 09-26-2009, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Inimical is keeping up the good workInimical is keeping up the good work

It's great they are finally lowering the price, but I think I'll hold out until I can get them to replace my TP with the TP2 for free...only a matter of time
Old 09-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 Customized
Carrier: SPRINT

dallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
So what happened? Did they offer you anything or did you cancel? Are you in the same boat as me, with no upgrade eligibility?
Yes i got it....I shared my experience and what to do..Of course want work for everyone but just what i went through.

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/forums/showp...6&postcount=57
Old 09-26-2009, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO 4G

newvet is becoming a great contributor
Post Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price!

I get to upgrade on 10/1 so this is great news! Guess I better call very early.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inimical View Post
It's great they are finally lowering the price, but I think I'll hold out until I can get them to replace my TP with the TP2 for free...only a matter of time
But they are only lowering the price for new customers or if you have the upgrade eligibility, otherwise the phone will still be $599.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:56 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Cool thread, thanks!

Yes, this worked for me too...$150 credit! (since I paid $349)
First operator would not do it (sounded foreign)...I immediatly called back, was really nice, I got a really pleasant lady, who looked into it, verified the Verizon price, and made the credit!!

SPRINT Rocks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2