PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 03:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix
Re: The screen surface is not 100% flat

Touching on the subject at hand, mine seems to dip in the middle, but I agree with the above post that it's probably made that way because it's designed to be placed on its face. I don't know about you guys, but even with that intention, I never place mind face-down on a hard surface. I'll put it on a piece of paper or my lap instead of a table, counter, etc.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:52 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
Jesus christ, will you die in a fire or something?

Make sure you ignore this coment, too. Because you don't have the wit to defend your obsessive, basement virgin personality. Did you get your *** kicked a lot as a kid? Are you still a kid? Go buy an iPhone.
Can you please respect the OP thread and stop this nonsense in bashing memeber. I have been warned not to get involved with any negativity and I have complied completely. Please do so the same. This quote you brought up was from the past and I have refrained from such nonsense. I am also interrested in buying a Pro2 and i wish to get a wealth of knowledge on it before I jump and buy it. Thank you.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

Wow. That was totally unexpected from you. I apologize for jumping all over you, not realizing it was a old post.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:34 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Can you please respect the OP thread and stop this nonsense in bashing memeber. I have been warned not to get involved with any negativity and I have complied completely. Please do so the same. This quote you brought up was from the past and I have refrained from such nonsense. I am also interrested in buying a Pro2 and i wish to get a wealth of knowledge on it before I jump and buy it. Thank you.
What happened to you not giving HTC another cent of your money??? You are a joke , and you wonder why nobody takes you serious
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 09-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

I'm giving this thread a time out. It's going to sit in the corner and pout for a bit.

Thanks,
Coz
Old 09-30-2009, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

eldersoul is keeping up the good workeldersoul is keeping up the good workeldersoul is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
How bout you respect the other members of this forum by showing some restraint and not hijacking every single thread with your negative rhetoric. WE GET IT! YOU DONT LIKE THIS PHONE. every single possible issue is a production wide failure for you. EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR POSITION. Enough is enough. If you dont like the phone then go somewhere else. Its one thing if you had ACTUALLY PURCHASED THE PHONE and didnt like it but you didnt. You decided to jump on a forum for a phone YOU DONT HAVE and start ripping on it at great length for well over a month. Everyone and i mean EVERYONE is tired of hearing your ****. It isnt helpful. Its frustrating, annoying and it brings down the quality of this forum.

Phone

Sprint
PPC-6600

Verizon
Samsumg i760
HTC VX6800 - Mogul
HTC VX6850 - Touch Pro
HTC VX6875 - Touch Pro 2

Feathered Access -
Free Live Mobile Television On The Go!
http://featheredaccess.com
This post has been thanked 4 times.