View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 04:35 PM
eldersoul
PPCGeeks Regular

eldersoul is keeping up the good workeldersoul is keeping up the good workeldersoul is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The screen surface is not 100% flat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Can you please respect the OP thread and stop this nonsense in bashing memeber. I have been warned not to get involved with any negativity and I have complied completely. Please do so the same. This quote you brought up was from the past and I have refrained from such nonsense. I am also interrested in buying a Pro2 and i wish to get a wealth of knowledge on it before I jump and buy it. Thank you.
How bout you respect the other members of this forum by showing some restraint and not hijacking every single thread with your negative rhetoric. WE GET IT! YOU DONT LIKE THIS PHONE. every single possible issue is a production wide failure for you. EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR POSITION. Enough is enough. If you dont like the phone then go somewhere else. Its one thing if you had ACTUALLY PURCHASED THE PHONE and didnt like it but you didnt. You decided to jump on a forum for a phone YOU DONT HAVE and start ripping on it at great length for well over a month. Everyone and i mean EVERYONE is tired of hearing your ****. It isnt helpful. Its frustrating, annoying and it brings down the quality of this forum.

Phone

Sprint
PPC-6600

Verizon
Samsumg i760
HTC VX6800 - Mogul
HTC VX6850 - Touch Pro
HTC VX6875 - Touch Pro 2

Feathered Access -
Free Live Mobile Television On The Go!
http://featheredaccess.com
This post has been thanked 4 times.