PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official TOTAL price you paid for Pro2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
whos trying to argue now guys?? if you didnt like the topic, Dont Post... and Exiled said yesterday or the day b4 he was thinking about snaggin one if he could get a good price... who cares if he does or doesnt want one... who cares if he bashes the device.. he has just as much right as any of us to make threads and ask informative questions

$199+tax -direct price, Sprint, no MIR, sprint premier discount(for 199)
Boredandtatted i do agree to a certain extent but please don't try and act like Ex doesn't like to stir up stuff. He loves when he can ruffle your feathers and i think he gets more of a kick out of that then actually upgrading his phone. I wouldn't be suprised if most of his posts are in off topic threads and nothing to do with a phone. I don't dislike Ex because honestly i don't know him but i also don't think he always has the best intentions. He could of honestly asked this question in one of his many bashing the TP2 thread. I have seen people post more revelant questions then this get bashed so please don't act like you don't see where they are coming from. Also if he gets a TP2 he will never hear the end of it from me. I don't care if he gets it for free. He talks as if it's no better then the TP1 so if he really feels that way even a free device wouldn't make him switch. He would be the biggest hypocrite in the history of PPCGeeks lol
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jahruh is a n00b

i ordered 1 touch pro 2 and they sent me 2, debating what i will do with the other 1
Old 09-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Full Retail + 9.75% sales tax.

Do you do the math.
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahruh View Post
i ordered 1 touch pro 2 and they sent me 2, debating what i will do with the other 1
did they charge you? If not sell me it :P
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I didn't want to post because it might start a riot, but billed to my account, out of pocket $50, the difference between the tp1 and tp2.
Naw... we are civilized reasonable consumers, so we will act accordingly. (exil3d quietly puts his pitch and fork away). But that a great deal. Was your Pro1 out of the 30 day return policy? What was th3e main point that got Sprint to agree? Tele tubies telu tubies!!!!!!! heheheh
Old 09-10-2009, 05:26 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

no different than someone bashing iphones, then getting one... we have plenty of those..

if he likes to stir it up, whatever, its not on us to regulate... if this was a thread where he was bashin stuff, then i could see people complaining... bu what, now he cant make a thread about anything serious without be critized??

forgive and forget guys... its the freakin internet... we all have been caught up in arguments or came at someone wrong on here
Old 09-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
Boredandtatted i do agree to a certain extent but please don't try and act like Ex doesn't like to stir up stuff. He loves when he can ruffle your feathers and i think he gets more of a kick out of that then actually upgrading his phone. I wouldn't be suprised if most of his posts are in off topic threads and nothing to do with a phone. I don't dislike Ex because honestly i don't know him but i also don't think he always has the best intentions. He could of honestly asked this question in one of his many bashing the TP2 thread. I have seen people post more revelant questions then this get bashed so please don't act like you don't see where they are coming from. Also if he gets a TP2 he will never hear the end of it from me. I don't care if he gets it for free. He talks as if it's no better then the TP1 so if he really feels that way even a free device wouldn't make him switch. He would be the biggest hypocrite in the history of PPCGeeks lol
Obama owes me a Pro2. LOL!
Back on topic please. I am already walking om half cracked egg shells. I need no more baiting. Gets me all itchy. lol
Old 09-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahruh View Post
AHHAHAHAHAHA! Are you serious? LOL! If its true.. I will eat my shue. lol
Old 09-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

So remind me again, why is there any argument? The OP asked a question. If you don't feel like sharing your response, there's no need to post.

Getting a general idea on what everyone is paying for the TP2 could help those who are interested decide whether or not to save up.

Also, I'm not quite sure why it's so private... The prices of the phones are posted on every website. I fail to understand how your final price is private, seeing as many people are eligible for discounts, promotions, etc.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
Full Retail + 9.75% sales tax.

Do you do the math.

I couldnt help giggle to your post. No wonder you saud do the math. So its $603.61. I will post it with my eyes wide open.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2