PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 Sprint Release Rumor's Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
best buy still sells the sprint version... their moving all their mobile stuff to the best buy mobile now (which their now opening up stand alone stores) and best buy mobile still is best buy so best buy still selling sprint branded ones.
I live in minnesota which is the headquarters for best buy and i know several people that work at the actual headquarters. Best Buy mobile is a section in best buy where they sale phones. It is not a seperate store. All of the best buys here already have best buy mobile not sure if they have them in other states. Now if they plan on opening seperate stores, I am unaware of this and i think it would be a stupid move. The best buy mobile in the stores is has it's own section and is bascially it's own store already. They still have inventory which is why they still are selling them. They are no longer avaiable online and they are not ordering any more. So they are not shipping them to best buy mobile as you say. They would be shipping them to themselves lol
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 07-07-2009, 01:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

hearsay till something is annouced its just hearsay. My friends cousin fathers boss of some store says. best buy here still gets them in and says they can still order them so they haven't heard about them being discontinued. maybe their selling so well thier hard to keep in stock could be the issue?
Old 07-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Young-E

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
hearsay till something is annouced its just hearsay. My friends cousin fathers boss of some store says. best buy here still gets them in and says they can still order them so they haven't heard about them being discontinued. maybe their selling so well thier hard to keep in stock could be the issue?
Nothing i say is hearsay. I actually shop at the flagship best buy store. It's right by my house. Everything i told you was from a best buy employee. You are the one with the hearsay lol
Old 07-07-2009, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Best Buy is indeed opening up separate Best Buy Mobile stores. I have one in the mall near where I live. They may just be a test pilot for now, to see how they do.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
Best Buy is indeed opening up separate Best Buy Mobile stores. I have one in the mall near where I live. They may just be a test pilot for now, to see how they do.
looks more of my hearsay LOL

Sorry but best buy inst getting rid of touch pros for sprint. Your just giving our false information so please stop. Your just getting peoples hopes up for no reason. Till an announcement is made or they disappear from the stores then they wont be getting rid of them so just stop with your false information.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Young-E

Quote:
looks more of my hearsay LOL

Sorry but best buy inst getting rid of touch pros for sprint. Your just giving our false information so please stop. Your just getting peoples hopes up for no reason. Till an announcement is made or they disappear from the stores then they wont be getting rid of them so just stop with your false information.
If you actually read my post i stated "Now if they plan on opening seperate stores, I am unaware of this and i think it would be a stupid move". I didn't say they are not opening seperate stores. I was letting you know that best buy mobile already exists inside of best buy and i think it would be dumb to open just a best buy mobile store. Secondly, i am not giving anybody false hope. The touch pro is not on the best buy site. You can go and look for yourself. Nobody said they were getting rid of them. They just aren't oredering anymore. When they sell out of the ones they have that is it. Why may you ask???? IDK maybe they are making room for the touch pro 2. It's just a matter of putting 2 and 2 together. Now this is speculation and hearsay but as far as the touch pro not being sold online or ordering more is a fact buddy. Someone actually posted a screen shot of the best buy system on here showing it was discontinued. If i find it i will post the link. We all know the sprint touch pro 2 is coming we just don't know exactly when. This was the same case last year when the touch pro was released. One day it was just avaiable at best buy and i went and picked mine up.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo, Palm Pre, Galaxy Tab

glidersgalore is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to glidersgalore

As for Best Buy not having or selling the TP anymore, do this:
1 go to bestbuy.com
2 click cell phones and office equipment
3 click cell phones
4 go phones by carriers
5 go to phones only
6 on side bar click see all under brands
7 click HTC, see only phone available the HTC Snap

Or see this link: phone
Old 07-07-2009, 02:48 PM
VIP Member

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidersgalore View Post
As for Best Buy not having or selling the TP anymore, do this:
1 go to bestbuy.com
3 click cell phones
4 go phones by carriers
5 go to phones only
6 on side bar click see all under brands
7 click HTC, see only phone available the HTC Snap

Or see this link: phone
However, if you do the following:
1 go to bestbuy.com
3 click cell phones
4 go phones by carriers
5 click on shop phones with plans
6 select Sprint in the "Shop By Carrier"
7 see Touch Pro....$199.99 w/2 year agreement (it's available for Verizon, as well)
Old 07-07-2009, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo, Palm Pre, Galaxy Tab

glidersgalore is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to glidersgalore

ok, my bad. I did not see that. kinda odd that it does not come up under manufactures.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:11 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidersgalore View Post
ok, my bad. I did not see that. kinda odd that it does not come up under manufactures.
I don't know why it's not available as a phone only purchase. Any guess would just be speculating
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2