View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Young_breedent
Young-E

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 Sprint Release Rumor's Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
looks more of my hearsay LOL

Sorry but best buy inst getting rid of touch pros for sprint. Your just giving our false information so please stop. Your just getting peoples hopes up for no reason. Till an announcement is made or they disappear from the stores then they wont be getting rid of them so just stop with your false information.
If you actually read my post i stated "Now if they plan on opening seperate stores, I am unaware of this and i think it would be a stupid move". I didn't say they are not opening seperate stores. I was letting you know that best buy mobile already exists inside of best buy and i think it would be dumb to open just a best buy mobile store. Secondly, i am not giving anybody false hope. The touch pro is not on the best buy site. You can go and look for yourself. Nobody said they were getting rid of them. They just aren't oredering anymore. When they sell out of the ones they have that is it. Why may you ask???? IDK maybe they are making room for the touch pro 2. It's just a matter of putting 2 and 2 together. Now this is speculation and hearsay but as far as the touch pro not being sold online or ordering more is a fact buddy. Someone actually posted a screen shot of the best buy system on here showing it was discontinued. If i find it i will post the link. We all know the sprint touch pro 2 is coming we just don't know exactly when. This was the same case last year when the touch pro was released. One day it was just avaiable at best buy and i went and picked mine up.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division