PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 09:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drumrintheline is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Drumrintheline Send a message via MSN to Drumrintheline
Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

I want the Diamond 2
Old 07-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumrintheline View Post
I want the Diamond 2
Well ol chap not sure the diamond 2 will see the light of day on sprint it did fair to well compared to the touch pro so not really sure yet.

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 07-07-2009, 10:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mshefke is just getting started

I was at Best Buy last night and when the guy was looking for an item for me in stock I saw a pic on their page of the TP2. I asked him when that's coming out and he said 7/21. Still not sure if I'm going to move to that or not. I seriously wanted to move to the Pre but I just can't get over the cheap feel of the product. Decisions decisions.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:29 AM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

hahaha yup it has a software bug... its called WinMo!! IMO my prefect device would be a Touch Pro 2 running the Hero OS with Android and HTC "Sense"

But in all seroiusness (sorta) im waiting for the Pro2 to finally drop on sprint cuz i cant wait to upgrade

Maybe the Hero rom might get ported but i wont get my hopes up
Old 07-07-2009, 10:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshefke View Post
I was at Best Buy last night and when the guy was looking for an item for me in stock I saw a pic on their page of the TP2. I asked him when that's coming out and he said 7/21. Still not sure if I'm going to move to that or not. I seriously wanted to move to the Pre but I just can't get over the cheap feel of the product. Decisions decisions.
This, we need proof!!!! (I believe you, but the internets/news wont...)
Old 07-07-2009, 10:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

hopefully thats not the telus release on the 21st... oh just to add more fuel to the fire and to you doomsayers and what not I go into my sprint account today and notice the touch pro when I filter out the crappy phones is no longer the last one on the list like in the middle.. lol some will take that as a sign... others will just laugh lol I just laughed.

Last edited by ajac; 07-07-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Lightbulb Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
hahaha yup it has a software bug... its called WinMo!! IMO my prefect device would be a Touch Pro 2 running the Hero OS with Android and HTC "Sense"

But in all seroiusness (sorta) im waiting for the Pro2 to finally drop on sprint cuz i cant wait to upgrade

Maybe the Hero rom might get ported but i wont get my hopes up
I wouldn't say winmo is the "bug" lol if anything the hold up could be sprint having problems with putting there bloatware on the tp2 that's all if that's the case at all
Old 07-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Hercules Valvalotus

Talking Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
hopefully thats not the telus release on the 21st...
For some odd reason I believe he gotta be talking about the telus release date if its july 21st. Cause I was just about to say. Pics or it didn't happen
Old 07-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshefke View Post
Are you in Canada?
Old 07-07-2009, 01:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Re: Touch Pro 2 Sprint Release Rumor's Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
I'm not speaking on the gsm unlocked version. I bought my sprint branded touch pro from best buy before it was at the sprint store. So if they are no longer selling the sprint version of the touch pro i'm sure they are making room for the sprint version of the touch pro 2. Telus releasing thiers is definitely a good sign as well.
best buy still sells the sprint version... their moving all their mobile stuff to the best buy mobile now (which their now opening up stand alone stores) and best buy mobile still is best buy so best buy still selling sprint branded ones.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2