PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Thumbs up Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
The fact that Telus - which is a CDMA provider - is getting the Pro 2 on July 21st is a good sign:

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...2-on-the-21st/
yep it is but like i said i dont believe any of the US tp2 have a bug delay because tmo is delaying theres not to mess with the sales of the mytouch 3G so this can be good for sprint and everyone else i hope

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by garberfc View Post
I think you said it all when you referred to the device as "my phone" and NOT "my camera". The camera feature is just a gimmick. I know there are folks that believe some phones have a real camera, but I've yet to see one that rivals a ~$100 digicam.
true, but at the same time its hard to look someone in the face and say I paid $549.99 for this phone when they paid $50 for theirs and it has a flash, and other options. I'm not arguing with you I just think that anytime you pay almost $600 for a phone or anything else for that matter it should at the very least have all of the features as other phones or devices that cost only $50.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

GSM version for t-mobile in being released end of july .. so i would not expect the CDMA version to be released until august... forget the PIPE dreams of sprint releasing this month.. not going to happen .. lets just face reality
Old 07-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Lightbulb Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
GSM version for t-mobile in being released end of july .. so i would not expect the CDMA version to be released until august... forget the PIPE dreams of sprint releasing this month.. not going to happen .. lets just face reality
Lmao how is this a pipe dream? Thinking sprint will bring out the tp2 before anyone else. Fact tmobile tp2 is coming out aug 15th now not end of july. Fact telus is coming out july 21st fact that will be a cdma tp2. Its tmobile they have dropped the ball many a times with pushing release dates back for no good reason trust me I know I have tmobile as well at sprint. Beside there's nothing wrong with "wishful thinking" sprint dropping the tour this month with lil to know press so anything can happen but I myself won't count on it.

Last edited by TheRealHotshot; 07-06-2009 at 01:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo, Palm Pre, Galaxy Tab

glidersgalore is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to glidersgalore
Re: Touch Pro 2 Sprint Release Rumor's Only

i am not a big rumor mill person. But here is my 2 cents. Was at BB near me and they do not have the TP or Diamond any longer, just went to their website and the only HTC phone listed is the SNAP. So we can take this as a ????????????????????????
Old 07-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

Lightbulb Re: Touch Pro 2 Sprint Release Rumor's Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidersgalore View Post
i am not a big rumor mill person. But here is my 2 cents. Was at BB near me and they do not have the TP or Diamond any longer, just went to their website and the only HTC phone listed is the SNAP. So we can take this as a ????????????????????????
Yea the touchpro has been discontinued with bb for weeks..its listed discontinued in bb SKU and no longer on there website. So bb is getting ready for something just hope its tp2 with sprint of course lol
Old 07-06-2009, 12:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

umm still listed on their mobile site which is also best buy and also listed under sprint if you wanna buy one. It just means its no longer available at normal best buy stores which doesn't say alot.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
umm still listed on their mobile site which is also best buy and also listed under sprint if you wanna buy one. It just means its no longer available at normal best buy stores which doesn't say alot.
Yes it does say a lot. Best Buy stores have been releasing HTC phones before the sprint store gets them. I got my touch pro from best buy and people at sprint hadn't even heard of the phone yet lol. So if they are clearing out there inventory then something new is coming. Why would they clear out inventory on something that isn't being replaced??? The company's about making money and they would of kept selling the diamond and the touch pro if nothing else was coming out. the touch pro was selling pretty damn good
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 07-06-2009, 01:05 PM
VIP Member

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

So they begin to sell the GSM version which wouldn't be to surprised.. still cant use it on sprint and sprint still has to release theirs and thats whenever they want. best buy has no say. So who cares if best buy is caring it... you cant use it on sprint and back to square one waiting on sprint. and best buy could sell the gsm version tomorrow dont mean the sprint version will be coming anytime soon.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:18 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot View Post
Lmao how is this a pipe dream? Thinking sprint will bring out the tp2 before anyone else. Fact tmobile tp2 is coming out aug 15th now not end of july. Fact telus is coming out july 21st fact that will be a cmda tp2. Its tmobile they have dropped the ball many a times with pushing release dates back for no good reason trust me I know I have tmobile as well at sprint. Beside there's nothing wrong with "wishful thinking" sprint dropping the tour this month with lil to know press so anything can happen but I myself won't count on it.
I will say one thing. A CDMA version is coming this month... so wonder how long after that for sprint? Could be anytime around thier... I mean sprint just gotta put their software on it now.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2