PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Thumbs down Re: Touch Pro 2 Sprint Release Rumor's Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
So they begin to sell the GSM version which wouldn't be to surprised.. still cant use it on sprint and sprint still has to release theirs and thats whenever they want. best buy has no say. So who cares if best buy is caring it... you cant use it on sprint and back to square one waiting on sprint. and best buy could sell the gsm version tomorrow dont mean the sprint version will be coming anytime soon.
NO ONE has a for sure date but telus right now. I even question tmo aug 15th date cause well its tmo and dude bb sell sprint in there store and EVERYBODY knows they had a week release before sprint and there that's what I'm factoring in this RUMOR keyword rumor nothing set in stone. Heil sprint can have a press conference tomorrow saying hey we won't carry the tp2 we changed our minds and us the ppl can't do nothing about it. Everyone just saying hey the sprint tp is not on bb website and the sprint roadmap have it set for Q3 so we just putting two and two together brother trying to get four

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 07-06-2009, 01:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Re: Touch Pro 2 Sprint Release Rumor's Only

I think the Telus is more of a hint then BB. Their CDMA which means a CDMA version of the phone is out their. Now its about sprint just putting their crappy bloatware on it and their you go.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Thumbs up Re: Touch Pro 2 Sprint Release Rumor's Only

Quote:
I think the Telus is more of a hint then BB. Their CDMA which means a CDMA version of the phone is out their. Now its about sprint just putting their crappy bloatware on it and their you go.
I already stated telus was cdma in an earlier post I believe which is why I said maybe sprint will have there's soon. That's what the so called "bug" delay was with sprint. Getting there bloatware on there so I totally agree with you about the telus part being more of a hint than best buy
Old 07-06-2009, 01:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot View Post
I already stated telus was cdma in an earlier post I believe which is why I said maybe sprint will have there's soon. That's what the so called "bug" delay was with sprint. Getting there bloatware on there so I totally agree with you about the telus part being more of a hint than best buy
I wonder if sprint even knows personally.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

Cool Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

Quote:
I will say one thing. A CDMA version is coming this month... so wonder how long after that for sprint? Could be anytime around thier... I mean sprint just gotta put their software on it now.
Correct just hope it can be done by aug but o well who knows
Old 07-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

Question Re: Touch Pro 2 Sprint Release Rumor's Only

Quote:
I wonder if sprint even knows personally.
Good question. If they don't by ends week they should its on websites now.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
So they begin to sell the GSM version which wouldn't be to surprised.. still cant use it on sprint and sprint still has to release theirs and thats whenever they want. best buy has no say. So who cares if best buy is caring it... you cant use it on sprint and back to square one waiting on sprint. and best buy could sell the gsm version tomorrow dont mean the sprint version will be coming anytime soon.
I'm not speaking on the gsm unlocked version. I bought my sprint branded touch pro from best buy before it was at the sprint store. So if they are no longer selling the sprint version of the touch pro i'm sure they are making room for the sprint version of the touch pro 2. Telus releasing thiers is definitely a good sign as well.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 07-06-2009, 09:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

xxkennynycxx is just getting started
Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

Aug 12 its comming to T-mobile.

http://www.wmexperts.com/t-mobile-an...-pro-2-twitter

Cant wait for sprint any time soon hopefully.

Last edited by xxkennynycxx; 07-07-2009 at 07:21 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

garberfc is a n00b
Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

I just hope it gets to Spring SOON! It seems that everyday another of the buttons on my Mogul stop working...
Old 07-07-2009, 09:14 AM
Hercules Valvalotus

Smile Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by garberfc View Post
I just hope it gets to Spring SOON! It seems that everyday another of the buttons on my Mogul stop working...
I would think we will start hearing more about the sprint htc touch pro 2 end of July..early aug I would say just my guess.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2