PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 09:58 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Cool Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Thats great, remember I was guessing $649 so if tmobile has it at $549 no contract price there is no way sprint would be a $100 more for the same phone. This gives me hope that it should definitely be under $600.
I figured it would be 549.99...650 would have been to high IMO but I'm guessing we will be finding out sprint price for the tp2 soon

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 08-11-2009, 10:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro2/Touch Pro/Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Atomic2Mod is keeping up the good workAtomic2Mod is keeping up the good work
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by navychief52 View Post
Yeah, that was pretty weird! We had a new member at the site and he was nice enough to proudly post pictures of his new phone.

After I posted a link on ppcgeeks, it spread like wild fire and ended up on engadget. Then - mysteriously - our poster pulled the pics and deleted his membership. No explenation was given to us.

go figure...
Old 08-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre and proud of it!

Rafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to Rafy0003

Wow a headphone jack and a usb..Nice, I dont know whether to try this out or wait for the Htc Hero that I heard Sprint might get....
Old 08-11-2009, 10:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

kgnupe2 is keeping up the good workkgnupe2 is keeping up the good work

the hero is coming out on oct 13 or 16 got the info from sprint corp
Old 08-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Rafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yeah, Looks like a sweet phone, Hear they might push that phone like the Palm Pre..Hopefully they do. I just hope they change that damn chin of it, And keep the trackball that they killed on the damn Htc Snap.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:48 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafy0003 View Post
Wow a headphone jack and a usb..Nice, I dont know whether to try this out or wait for the Htc Hero that I heard Sprint might get....
out of those 2 id go with the tp2
Old 08-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Idk the Tp2 is the same exact phone as the Tp only difference is the keyboard layout and the screen, Nothing inside is better, Still runs 528 mhz same camera, Nothing at all is fancy about it, Plus I hate the color of the damn phone, they need to have a better one.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:01 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

No way I would spend money on the hero.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:06 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafy0003 View Post
Idk the Tp2 is the same exact phone as the Tp only difference is the keyboard layout and the screen, Nothing inside is better, Still runs 528 mhz same camera, Nothing at all is fancy about it, Plus I hate the color of the damn phone, they need to have a better one.

yeah if I had a tp I'd just stick with it, I still consider my Diamond to be the best phone sprint has to offer (I'd rather have it over a pre or a pro), just have to wait till the snapdragons and tegras come out for anything "good"
Old 08-11-2009, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post
No way I would spend money on the hero.
you'd get pretty tired of that crappy resolution and that ui will get old pretty fast.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2