PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 07:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
LOL, what coma have you been in, to not know about the tilt?
hahahahaah i dont know!....im so out of it i guess
Old 08-04-2009, 08:46 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
Haaa, for what? The plagued TP1 that everyone seems so anxious to ditch?
I actually have really enjoyed my tp1. I have had no problems with this one other than user mistakes. I am looking forward to the tp2 for the bigger screen and potential 6.5 ROM although the current 6.5 ROMs here are probably already better. lol!
Old 08-04-2009, 10:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilson View Post
My bad, dog. I just don't get why ppl complain about the colors or the holes. My TP has had the overheating, and the holes will help. Besides, if the battery covers will all be the same size between Sprint, Verizon, Telus, Bell, and US Cellular, then why not just mix and match?
Hadn't thought about switching covers if they are exactly the same fit. Good idea.

Has anyone heard if the US released versions might have TF3D2.5 on them? Not that it matters a whole lot as I'm sure most of us will be upgrading to it at some point anyway.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-04-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

It will be curious to see which back covers mix and match on the tp2. The t-mo doesn't have a 3.5 mm headphone jack, but has a sd card door on the side, so I'm doubting that door will fit...plus it won't match the sprint phone (black front, brown back...). The telus, sprint and verizon models will probably be identical, with the exception of keyboard color, and back door. I have seen pics of the front of the verizon tp2, but I don't recall seeing the battery cover. Anyone have any pics of that?
Old 08-04-2009, 10:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

ckeegan is keeping up the good workckeegan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
I have seen pics of the front of the verizon tp2, but I don't recall seeing the battery cover. Anyone have any pics of that?
No, there have never been pics of the back of the Verizon version, but it's something I'm curious about as well. I personally hope it has the holes.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm PRE!!!!!!!!!!!

brichter45 is a n00b

This sucks, I got the Pre on June 22nd hoping that sprint would come out with the TP2 during august. Doesn't look like that's going to happen so i'm stuck with the pre! I like the UI but i hate the hardware! Already feel like the oreo affect is happening..... plus the keyboard is lacking! I wonder if i could convince sprint to let me get the TP2 when it comes out...
Old 08-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Startac --> your phone ---> HTC EVO

pjsnyc is keeping up the good workpjsnyc is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to pjsnyc Send a message via AIM to pjsnyc Send a message via MSN to pjsnyc Send a message via Yahoo to pjsnyc Send a message via Skype™ to pjsnyc

Anyone else having problems getting to the phones section on sprint? I keep getting redirected here - http://nextelonline.nextel.com/temporarypage.shtml

Hopefully, they're adding some phones to the site? One can only hope
Old 08-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brichter45 View Post
This sucks, I got the Pre on June 22nd hoping that sprint would come out with the TP2 during august. Doesn't look like that's going to happen so i'm stuck with the pre! I like the UI but i hate the hardware! Already feel like the oreo affect is happening..... plus the keyboard is lacking! I wonder if i could convince sprint to let me get the TP2 when it comes out...
Not gonna happen sorry buddy
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 08-04-2009, 11:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Takes me to the "performing maintenance" screen. I don't think we will see anything groundbreaking when it comes back up. There was probably an issue with a server, and they disguise it as "performing maintenance". Happens all the time where I work.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

the saga continues:

another teaser
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2