PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

xxkennynycxx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Sprint is finally inderectly aknogedging that is has a "HTC Rhodium" (aka TP2) per the find of the guy is this post...

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...&postcount=573

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxkennynycxx View Post
Sprint is finally inderectly aknogedging that is has a "HTC Rhodium" (aka TP2) per the find of the guy is this post...

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...&postcount=573

Nice find Bro! A lil something to keep us going...
Old 08-04-2009, 12:08 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Threads Merged
Old 08-04-2009, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

xxkennynycxx is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
Nice find Bro! A lil something to keep us going...
No problem, finally at least something from sprint themself. =D>
Old 08-04-2009, 12:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilson View Post
Bro, you are being short-sighted. Remember how OVERHEATED the TP and Touch Diamond got?

Having holes on the battery cover is the best thing to happen to my hands and my battery. Now I won't have to worry about my TP2's battery exploding or me getting 3rd degree burns from the phone overheating.

Consider that before you type next time.
Easy "bro"! You are the short-sighted one or the one who has no reading comprehension. While the holes are a good idea, what I hate is that they are RED! HTC's standard TP2 also has ventilation without red dots. I have a TP and have had no overheating issues. I also like the silver finish of HTC's standard model versus the dark grey or black one I've seen in the pics of Sprint's version. Did you help design that crappy looking one I see in the photos? You seem a bit sensitive! I always consider what I type before I type it. Maybe you should read a person's entire post and make sure you understand the whole of it before you bash it.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-04-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:35 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Alright, now lets keep it friendly guys!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 12:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work

My bad, dog. I just don't get why ppl complain about the colors or the holes. My TP has had the overheating, and the holes will help. Besides, if the battery covers will all be the same size between Sprint, Verizon, Telus, Bell, and US Cellular, then why not just mix and match?
Old 08-04-2009, 12:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: mogul(RIP), Pro2, evo4

hidaya is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to hidaya
Re: sprint July 25

from sprint? if so how did you manage this... thanks
Old 08-04-2009, 01:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

Wow I really hope it comes out soon but all you sprint guys think about this Mighty just got his and it will take him a bit to make a rom that is really good for the tp2 and by the time we get it he might have come out with a rom.... something to think about.... Also my tp is now having keyboard problems everynow and then and I wonder if sprint will change it for the tp2 one can only wish if not I think i am comming up for renewal on my plan so we will see......
Old 08-04-2009, 02:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Alksion is keeping up the good workAlksion is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Alksion Send a message via Yahoo to Alksion

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
Wow I really hope it comes out soon but all you sprint guys think about this Mighty just got his and it will take him a bit to make a rom that is really good for the tp2 and by the time we get it he might have come out with a rom.... something to think about.... Also my tp is now having keyboard problems everynow and then and I wonder if sprint will change it for the tp2 one can only wish if not I think i am comming up for renewal on my plan so we will see......
I had the same problem and was debating waiting to see if they would upgrade me to a TP2. Then I thought, well I had this TP for only a month before the KB went out, so this new one should not disappoint me haha. So get it replaced, by the time they release the TP2, it'll probably be out again. Plus I am waiting till the end of October anyways, just to see if they release hero and if they do, then I will make a decision.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2