PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 01:13 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxkennynycxx View Post
Man was it like this when the original TP was comming out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
LOL it was worse.. but the mogul release was the worst I had ever seen.I wonder how the iphone forums go now.. lol
QFT. The TP release was insane. Everyone was frantic about it, but yeah, the Mogul release was outrageous. People went crazy, lol.

This is pretty mild so far, but we still have a few weeks. All Sprint needs to do is delay the release of the TP2 like they did on the Mogul, and this forum will blow up. haha
Old 08-13-2009, 01:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
I doubt he'd loose his job if that was the case half their employees be without a job and anyways how would anyone know it was him? he takes a picture with is panted sprint phone and send sit. and not much of a company secret if more secretive documents have already been shown on many websites... I am just saying show proof before you speak. These forums are full of people saying one thing and not showing anything to back it up and gets annoying going through hall these posts that are irrelevant
Some people have more integrity than others. And just because others release "secret" documents doesn't mean everyone who works for *insert company name here* should be releasing documents as well. There's a reason the phone hasn't been released. There's a reason no "official" release date has been publicaly announced. We don't know those reasons. It's frustrating, as from an outsider's prospective, the phone appears to be ready for sale. But it's not available yet. My "guess" would be a supply issue. The phone is being sold all over Europe. Telus just released the phone, as did T-Mobile. Sprint and Verizon are getting versions "soon", and pics are popping up of the AT&T version. How many assembly lines are there for the TP2? Sprint may require a minimum stock before it will release to its stores. I don't know.

It's.
Just.
A.
Phone.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:30 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
It's.
Just.
A.
Phone.
Blasphemy.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alksion View Post
I was reading a couple posts back about the tp2 getting a wm7 upgrade and then supporting multi touch, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't capacitive screens the only type that support this right now. That there is talk of some weird advances in resistiv, but as of now there is nothing. Also to everyone who is mad about t mobile getting it first, well for one they didn't even include a 3.5mm head phone jack and hopefully we will see more to come. Patience people, remember sprint has a lot in store for us other than just the tp2.
I saw a video on youtube showing that the Touch Pro can support multi touch, so maybe the TP2 will also.
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 08-13-2009, 01:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cchris81 is keeping up the good workcchris81 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
I saw a video on youtube showing that the Touch Pro can support multi touch, so maybe the TP2 will also.
this was only for the capacitive buttons on the TP (zoom wheel, talk end buttons)
Old 08-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

ah, the thread plot thickens with anticipation and fireworks...
Old 08-13-2009, 02:11 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

I talked to a rep in chat today, she said sep 8

Old 08-13-2009, 02:52 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Alright... I have cleaned up more flame war posts in this thread. Any more will result in some vacation time.

Come on guys... Let's drop the fussing. At this point... I really is just a wait and see thing.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:23 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Angry Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Okay, I know that NinjaMom has been editing posts that have been contributing to the lovely little flame war y'all have been having, but I have had enough. Speculate to your heart's content. Discuss when, where and why you think Sprint will have or not have the TP2 out on the 3rd, 8th or Christmas for all I care. But if anymore flaming starts, this thread gets shut down and the offending parties will be dealt with. Remember the rules, especially #4. And if we shut this one down, I'd say that it is even money on whether we will let this foolishness continue in a new thread. This is the final warning.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 08-13-2009 at 03:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

with all this hype, this phone better be worth all this anger lol! htc, you've done it again!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2